Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
1 week ago#111
Also rewards are super generous for D240: 15 major orbs, 140 5* Vit motes, 30 Knight motes, 2 power crystals, 2 MC3 lodes, and a mythril, among other lesser rewards.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience
(edited 1 week ago)

Kaxon
1 week ago#112
Protip: bring hastega. First attempt at the D280 was a 35.46 due to getting my whole team slowed for 10 seconds. Second attempt I brought hastega and finished in 25s.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#113
Oh hey. I'm one of the ones that didn't get the new torment
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#114
They gave a compensation mythril and it is still not there lol
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#115
Nevermind, I had to restart the app but it is good now
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#116
So I beat the 240. Great advice on bringing Haste. I have I got to 68 percent on 280. Started taking too much damage probably gonna need another record dived character to beat it or a FFT Healer.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: mccheyne

mccheyne
1 week ago#117
These are the ones that basically require all 5 characters from their own realm right? I have a pretty solid FFT team, so looking forward to this!
Not changing this sig until the Winnipeg Blue Bombers win the grey cup. Started Aug. 16/04

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 week ago#118
So is there any benefit to clearing these early beyond getting the cool skills early or can we take our sweet time.

I got him to like 30% on 280. I think I can in theory beat it if I spam Hastega more, despite FFT actually being one of my weaker realms. He gets a little Ultimate Ague happy late which is pretty obnoxious. I'll give it another try later.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 week ago)

Kaxon
1 week ago#119
mccheyne posted...
These are the ones that basically require all 5 characters from their own realm right? I have a pretty solid FFT team, so looking forward to this!

For the lower difficulties you can bring one or two off-realm characters. For the highest difficulty you need to have a full synergy team, you get severely punished for having off realm characters (you do something like -58% elemental damage for having a single off realm character)
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 week ago#120
Okay did 280 in 57.91 with the most ghetto FFT Team ever of Ovelia Ramza Alma Agrias Mustadio. Agrias being 80% of your DPS is good enough to beat 280 at least. Having Ovelia's LMR + Ultra is nice too. Ramza was just there to build chain with Earth Assault and entrust to Agrias (I have nothing for him except hail of stones). Mustadio was just for some weak breaks with his burst/magic breakdown and to build chain with the Flame Machinist 6 Hit. Alma was pretty much a hastega bot (literally nothing for her). I had her also using DeDia to bring down holy resist but yeah.

Doubt I can even get the 50% on the D??? though.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.