Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

User Info: Kaxon

Kaxon
2 weeks ago#11
100 gem: Tifa Arcane!
1/11: Aphmau BSB
2/11: Garnet BSB, Relm BSB (dupe - my 4th one)
2/11: 2x Ashe Glint
2/11: Tifa Glint, Aphmau BSB (dupe now)

That was pretty anticlimactic. The 100 gem had me hopeful and then no more discos in 4 pulls. I'm down to my last 50 mythril, not sure what to do. There are only 5 things left on the banner, but 3 are the ones I wanted most: Garnet CSB, Tifa USB, Ashe ASB, and then Garnet and Tifa LMs.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 weeks ago#12
I 100 gemmed Garnet's LMR

I now have both of Garnet's LMRs from 100 gems. And no soul breaks for her aside from that ancient Burst from the acolyte archive draw (cause I've never drawn for her). Pretty dumb.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Lopen
2 weeks ago#13
Also man sucks Kaxon. That's how I've been feeling for the past few banners. Gotta hate basically dud draws that go 1 and 2/11.

I'd just use the last 50 mythril personally. I've had luck turn around often on my 5th draw on a banner! You still have a lot of high value stuff you want from the banner and you never know when you'll get a pull like I got on the FFIV banner (coincidentally was my 5th draw on the banner!) yesterday.

I mean unless Tifa Ashe Glint and Garnet BSB were things you wanted a decent amount you're not too much worse off than you were going in.
No problem!

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
2 weeks ago#14
So I just got myself back up to 50 mythril. I dont love banner 5 and as much as I would love a Dark Cecil relic I dont need more Dark and I dont really need more FFIV. Is there any good banners coming up?
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

Kaxon
2 weeks ago#15
Spent my last 50 mythril... Dupe Ashe USB. Sometimes I hate this game.
I made a living on time trial blowing myself off to cross the finish line at ludicrous speed. -transience

Lopen
2 weeks ago#16
I apologize for leading you astray
No problem!

Kaxon
2 weeks ago#17
Not your fault, a bad pull is a bad pull no matter what banner it's on. Eh. Time to save for 3 more months I guess.
eaedwards6400 posted...
So I just got myself back up to 50 mythril. I dont love banner 5 and as much as I would love a Dark Cecil relic I dont need more Dark and I dont really need more FFIV. Is there any good banners coming up?

Bartz AOSB banner at the end of the month is the next hyped banner, since it's basically tailor made for Quetzalcoatl, one of the first *5 magicite. I'm hoping I can muster up 3 pulls by then and hopefully get my due of luck. The fest left me really salty.

https://i.imgtc.com/56orScB.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/6AevF0Y.gif
LOL!!!! I hope that's a joke....names don't get more n00bish than that
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
2 weeks ago#19
2/11 Ashe glint, Relm BSB dupe

not one 6* and only one even potentially useful 5* from the main fest banners. i'll have one last chance, but need to wait until Wednesday and collect every single mythril along the way.
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif
Dark chain, fire chain, aerith USB, cloud glint, a couple other random stuff for 2 dollars and 200 mythril.

Eh not the worst.
Sir Chris
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Final Fantasy Record Keeper Topic 40: New 6* abilities are going to Torment you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.