Survivor/BB/TAR Summer Topic 1 - A Reality Clash

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/BB/TAR Summer Topic 1 - A Reality Clash

User Info: GTM

GTM
1 week ago#21
fun episode, lots of sam and I love her

but not very balanced, there was like no kaitlyn or rachel or winston and barely any brett or haleigh
GTM - Boko United
survivor and dillos and nintendo and wrestling

User Info: Great_Paul

Great_Paul
1 week ago#22
Underleveled posted...
DoctorBIind posted...
Underleveled posted...
By the way, this was reported late last week but I never saw it talked about here. Apparently yet another S37 contestant is in hot water before the cast is even officially announced

What’s the first?

Two contestants broke the NDA by revealing their relationship on social media. It went very public (even TMZ picked up on it) and at least one of them has already been banned from attending the reunion.

I wonder how they'd handle that if he wins or makes final 3.
Bear Bro
It's kinda coincidental how like in most games pigs are evil.

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 week ago#23
I can't stand Tyler. I mean, I'm glad Sam is safe, 'cause honestly, I prefer her greatly to Steve (and I always worry about the one "old guy" getting dragged to the end and not doing anything), but still, I hate the alliance that won the first battle.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso

GTM
1 week ago#24
wow best case scenario for kaitlyn. Swung the other way AND got to be HoH to protect herself from any possible consequences.
GTM - Boko United

GTM
1 week ago#25
and that was fun, I thought the kaitlyn love thing was a fake out and she was still going to vote with foutte. stunned faces
GTM - Boko United

User Info: Inviso

Inviso
1 week ago#26
GTM posted...
wow best case scenario for kaitlyn. Swung the other way AND got to be HoH to protect herself from any possible consequences.

More like worst-case scenario. She just betrayed half the house and now HAS to show her hand.
Touch fuzzy. Get fuzzier.
Inviso

GTM
1 week ago#27
well worst case in terms of betrayal but I see it as best case out of her poor decision, which, yeah, you seem to disagree on >.>
GTM - Boko United

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#28
... Summer of Steve 2018 ...

I finished BB All Stars

Season Ranking
7 > 2 > 4 > 6 > 5 > 3

Player Ranking (one person/group per season)
Dr. Will (2) > Danielle (3) > Dream Team (4) > Chicken George (7) > Drew (5) > Janelle/James/Howie (6)

Winners (in terms of game, then likeable)
Will > Drew > Jun > Boogey > Maggie > Lisa
Will > Drew > Boogey > Lisa > Maggie > Jun

Gonna take a little break before I jump to 8.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
1 week ago#29
Inviso posted...
I can't stand Tyler. I mean, I'm glad Sam is safe, 'cause honestly, I prefer her greatly to Steve (and I always worry about the one "old guy" getting dragged to the end and not doing anything), but still, I hate the alliance that won the first battle.

I agree. I think best case scenario last night was Kaitlyn voting with her original alliance and Sam getting back in with her power. That way the s***ty Six still gets knocked back down to earth, but we don't lose the only consistently good character on their side of the house.
darkx

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
1 week ago#30
I'm not that mad at it no matter how much I would have liked Steve to stay
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Survivor/BB/TAR Summer Topic 1 - A Reality Clash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.