You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge

User Info: MaleB8er

MaleB8er
5 months ago#41
Perhaps this time I won't vacation to Italy while in the playoffs
that turns me on

User Info: DeathChicken

DeathChicken
5 months ago#42
Indiana Jones and Daredevil escape death by Cube. Mumen Rider, Dark Magician, Guts, Palpatine and Duke Togo are KOed

...that's a pretty strong ability, all told
We are thought, and reality, and concept, and the unimaginable

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
5 months ago#43
Is there a macgyver merc

Solid 2 imo
http://i.imgur.com/iuSjE6B.gif

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
5 months ago#44
What's the time limit on the side topic?
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs

DeathChicken
5 months ago#45
24 hours

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
5 months ago#46
DeathChicken posted...
24 hours

for a side-topic? that's pretty big, isn't it?

I think every other side topic was like "2 hours or 7 votes, whichever comes later, to a max of 6 hours"
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs
(edited 5 months ago)

DeathChicken
5 months ago#47
For this one I think it needs more time, else it'd be really unfair to the higher upkeep mercs who need more votes to survive

User Info: GTN

GTN
5 months ago#48
I love this

DeathChicken
5 months ago#49
As much as I dislike the character, he should probably have representation

Negan (The Walking Dead)
Villainous Male Human
1/week

Negan is as seen in The Walking Dead carrying Lucille.

We Are All Negan (Pre-Battle) - Negan's cult of personality stretches far. During Wartime, Negan may declare this ability to change the names of all mercs on his team to "Negan". From that point onward, the first pre-selected enemy ability directed at Negan's team must be declared at Negan, in effect randomizing it between all the Negans. This ability will then go on recharge for two weeks.

Eenie Meenie Miney Moe (Trigger) - Of course should a newly random ability happen to hit Negan Prime after the prior ability's declaration, Negan will respond in his usual fashion by clonking the offending merc on the head with Lucille a number of times equal to their upkeep at the start of battle. This effect will only occur if the original Negan is fielded that week.

Ability Upgrade

The Lucille battering will now occur regardless of whether the original Negan is fielded, so long as he is hit by an enemy ability after declaring We Are All Negan.

Ability Upgrade

After declaring We Are All Negan, the enemy team will be informed that the team they were to be facing that week has been mysteriously replaced with Negans. They will be incapable of formulating a pre-battle plan for the week's battle.

Terrain

Sanctuary - The compound as seen in The Walking Dead, complete with live Walkers attached to the fences. It may not be left.

User Info: MajinZidane

MajinZidane
5 months ago#50
tag
Virtue - "You don't need a reason to Boko United."
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge