You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge

User Info: DeathChicken

DeathChicken
4 months ago#31
She managed to put a dragon to sleep. Then it snored and set her on fire
We are thought, and reality, and concept, and the unimaginable

User Info: X_Dante_X

X_Dante_X
4 months ago#32
DeathChicken posted...
Cube (Cube)
Neutral Genderless Robot
3/week (Pure Support)

Save Yourselves From Yourselves (Pre-Battle) - Big Brother may not be watching, but Mercs is. Every four weeks, this ability may be declared to grab six random enemy mercs and stuff them into the starting room of The Cube as seen in the first movie. A side topic will be held, the ideal teammates clause will be erased for those mercs, and voters will vote on who would escape the Cube, if any. If any individual merc receives a number of votes equal to their upkeep, they will be considered safe. Any merc who does not reach their number by the end of the topic will be KOed.

Ability Upgrade

The Cube is upgraded to the Hypercube as seen in Cube 2, with the same escape rules applying.

this is simultaneously dumb and absolutely amazing. I'd dig these side topics

especially if random tagalongs join. "Hey cool, this guy tags along to all side topics. oops, now we have a 7th party fighting me to survive"
boring and mundane signature
Now with more bold! Less Italics due to bold

DeathChicken
4 months ago#33
Kool Aid Man, Indiana Jones, Darkwing Duck, Jason Voorhees, Twilight Sparkle and Darth Vader are trapped in the Cube. Also Golgo 13 is here, hired to kill Jason

X_Dante_X
4 months ago#34
i think i'll take jason and indy to make it out.

darkhorse kool aid man if someone provides a compelling argument that he can continuously jump through walls

DeathChicken
4 months ago#35
Y'know what, I think I'm going to make a topic for giggles. One random person from each tier, see how it goes. And Golgo after someone too because why not
(edited 4 months ago)

DeathChicken
4 months ago#36
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/76795690

lol I randomed into Indy twice for the 2/weeks

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
4 months ago#37
X_Dante_X posted...
darkhorse kool aid man if someone provides a compelling argument that he can continuously jump through walls

http://mercsfilmandtv.pbworks.com/w/page/114812044/Kool-Aid%20Man

Kool-Aid Man is as he appears in the Kool-Aid commercials and all other associated media. He has an uncanny ability to break through walls without hurting himself.

Kool-Aid Man wins EASILY
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs

X_Dante_X
4 months ago#38
I think he's good after a single jump, though. To pull a lopen argument i don't think its in character for him to bust his way through potentially hundreds of walls

not to mention that he'll probably die after two or three!

DeathChicken
4 months ago#39
I mean busting through a wall would just take him into the next room. He could just as easily use the door

X_Dante_X
4 months ago#40
yeah i was thinking if he could go in a straight line he would eventually leave the maze rather than going forward

he might even be lucky enough to be on the bottom and not fall to his death!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge