Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge
Match is live: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/77033945

I took the liberty of doing a bit of a presentation on the characters, since one is indie and the other is my homeboy. Vote away!
Shine on, you crazy diamond.

User Info: GenesisSagat

GenesisSagat
3 weeks ago#272
Unimpressed Uncle was the second thing I noticed after Beaming Bride. Congrats Nat, this kinda came outta nowhere since you rarely share RL stuff!

User Info: Gmun

Gmun
2 weeks ago#273
wulfric just walked an old lady home

Blades >>>>>>>> Personas
gmun alt
Putting this up in a bit, just checkin' to see if anybody has recommendations on tweaks to make:

---

Heihachi Mishima is as he appears in Tekken 7: Fated Retribution, with access to all of his moves seen therein and all feats and abilities displayed in that game and previous Tekken titles. He may enter Rage multiple times per match, and has access to both his Rage Arts and Rage Drives as appropriate.

~VS~

Golbez is as he appears in Final Fantasy IV. He has access to all of his spells and techniques from both FFIV and The After Years, including Barrier Shift. He may not use Binding Cold or summon the Shadow Dragon.

---

Terrain: XCOM Headquarters - An underground command center, attached to a Mech Bay and Forward Access Tunnel, as seen during the Alien base defense mission in XCOM, although the base is in pristine shape, instead of damaged. Attackers will start by the entrance, with defenders starting at the command center.

User Info: DeathChicken

DeathChicken
2 weeks ago#275
That feels like one of those fights that could be luck of the draw. Or rather luck of "Where do these guys end up meeting." Golbez probably wins if they run into each other in an area where he can keep control stations and stuff between them. Heihachi wins if they wind up in a tunnel or something where he can rush him
We are thought, and reality, and concept, and the unimaginable
That sounds good then, since I wanted the match to be as fair as possible. Speaking of...

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/8-gamefaqs-contests/77043592

Have at it, gentlemen.

User Info: sraegonex

sraegonex
2 weeks ago#277
....aaaaaahhhhh I see what you did there.

User Info: mnkbot907

mnkbot907
2 weeks ago#278
Doesn't look like Bagon at all, 1/10.

User Info: ff6man

ff6man
2 weeks ago#279
GuessMyUserName posted...
it popped up on the facebook lmao

facebook knows to send me anything celes-related to the top of my feed

GiftedACIII posted...
Hey, GMUN you should activate the hat in time seal the deal DLC while it's free for today

sureee I'll see!

Ah yes my cat is named Celes. :)
this is a gmun alt
Formerly ff6ultraman

User Info: DeathChicken

DeathChicken
2 weeks ago#280
So Heihachi got drubbed, but it seemed more Golbez respect than Heihachi disrespect. That's nice
We are thought, and reality, and concept, and the unimaginable
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Mercs Offseason Topic: Now with Less Purge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.