Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#61
I used all my Caster Gems skilling up Sanzang, despite that event having Caster Gems in the shop, so gem scarcity definitely isn't an illusion - I still don't have enough for her final skill. I'll end up using a bunch of Berserker Gems on Ibaraki and Raikou too, so I wouldn't be surprised if I ran out of those...and then the guaranteed gacha is coming up soon, where there's a solid chance I'll get another Berserker or Caster.

2BP has better rates for most items, including gems and the CE. I've done all my runs on 2BP for Ushi Gozen since it's super easy to clear in one turn.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
3 weeks ago#62
Lopen posted...
get Marie

vive le france~

She's pretty good at tanking! And charm is always nice in the niche where it's useful. She's served me well <3
Look at all those chickens
I can be impulsive! I just have to think about it first!

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#63
The 3M one has the best rates for stuff? Guess I should switch over to that

User Info: KommunistKoala

KommunistKoala
3 weeks ago#64
https://i.imgur.com/OEFk3zo.jpg

easier than pulling the gacha
does anyone even read this

swordz9
3 weeks ago#65
It feels like it’s taking forever to get Rider Kintoki

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
3 weeks ago#66
Tom Bombadil posted...
Lopen posted...
get Marie

vive le france~

She's pretty good at tanking! And charm is always nice in the niche where it's useful. She's served me well <3

Yeah she does seem good at that. I just feel like I wouldn't want to outright stall very often. But I guess she has good synergy with Jeanne for this at least. And I didn't bother leveling Cu so if I ever did want to do that she'd be like a rider version of Cu, sorta.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
3 weeks ago#67
I feel like 3BP gives significantly more shop items if you're not running a lot of drop CEs. Thinking there might be merit to running it with guest spring over running 2BP with guest bonus drop if you don't want to go hard on apples or anything but still want a decent amount of stuff from the shop.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#68
Yeah 3BP is definitely better for Shop mats. Just worse for gems and I think Babies

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#69
Hmm, looks like my 2BP party can actually two turn 3BP too. Could probably one turn it with a Buster Crit from Jalter... It's kinda funny how little the event bonus damage characters matter.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

swordz9
3 weeks ago#70
They matter a lot if you don’t have top tier 5* DPS Servants....
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.