Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

User Info: Shadow Dino

Shadow Dino
3 weeks ago#41
Oni down, gogo
Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love! ~Homer J. Simpson

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#42
Yeah, a couple people on the Grand Order board said they watched his HP drop by billions each turn. I didn’t get to play it again recently so I can’t verify, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they rigged us a win since we were looking like we were gonna fail

User Info: WhiteLens

WhiteLens
3 weeks ago#43
It was going down really fast when I was fighting it in like the final minutes of it.

It could be that a lot of people got on in the final hour and burst through.
http://www.backloggery.com/whitelens | https://myanimelist.net/profile/WhiteLens
Kashikoi Kawaii BK_Sheikah won guru! Harasho!

swordz9
3 weeks ago#44
I dunno when I will get to try the new stage/s out. Do we finally get the Rakshasa difficulty level stages to farm yet?

User Info: Xiahou Shake

Xiahou Shake
3 weeks ago#45
I think Rakshasa unlocks when the final raid is cleared.

Speaking of, the final raid is kind of hilarious. It's basically just a damage race - it feels like it's going to be settled within 6-7 turns one way or another, lol.
Let the voice of love take you higher,
With this gathering power, go beyond even time!

swordz9
3 weeks ago#46
I gotta look up what this new Raid stage is. If I had my own Waver I’d be more open for picking a Support Servant. Shiki is my best single target DPS for this aside from Euryale against guys.
I thought I'd have trouble with the 3mill raid but jalter/leonidas/support jalter with basic event CEs makes it pretty easy.

swordz9
3 weeks ago#48
Woo got a 3* event CE from my free multi. Coral farming just got a little bit easier

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
3 weeks ago#49
Can actually 1-turn this one on 3M. Good times.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

swordz9
3 weeks ago#50
I’m not sure what to use for this one. Gonna start on 2BP to get a feel for it first.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fate/Grand Order Topic 11: Knights and Demons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.