Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
1 week ago#21
Taking my child to Kennywood tomorrow. Last I measured him he was like 41". I need him to be 42" so he can ride the jack rabbit and raging rapids. Any way I can get him to the 42" mark? Any kids shoes that can get him there? What other tricks can we swing to hit the mark?
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
Corrik posted...
Taking my child to Kennywood tomorrow. Last I measured him he was like 41". I need him to be 42" so he can ride the jack rabbit and raging rapids. Any way I can get him to the 42" mark? Any kids shoes that can get him there? What other tricks can we swing to hit the mark?

Height requirements are a safety thing. What kind of parent are you to be asking something like this? Teach your kid to be safe, not cheat the system.

Also, what the hell happened in Mafia? I'm still confused about the rules on PMs and modkills >_>
http://i.imgur.com/t3naEGu.jpg
I'm BlueCrystalTear, probably at work.
(message deleted)

User Info: Shaduln

Shaduln
1 week ago#24
KujikawaRising posted...
Corrik posted...

Height requirements are a safety thing. What kind of parent are you to be asking something like this? Teach your kid to be safe, not cheat the system.

Also, what the hell happened in Mafia? I'm still confused about the rules on PMs and modkills >_>

Please don't talk about a game in process.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

Corrik
1 week ago#25
KujikawaRising posted...
Corrik posted...

I cannot talk about that until the game.is over. I will talk about it when the game ends though.

I am not worried about height requirements on the Jack Rabbit that has been around for like 40+ years and requirements that never used to exist on a ride that didn't even used to have seat belts on it.

The raging rapids is literally you sit in a seat while harnassed in on a large circular raft. The height requirements don't even make sense for it. But, I understand they feel obligated to have them for everything.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
Okay, that makes sense now. I was asking why Corrik got modkilled because I didn't understand the rules. All I wanted was an answer to a rules question since I want to play. Thanks to you all for clarifying. No point in deleting my post now that all three of you have quoted it. This won't happen again now that I know!

Alright, wanting to circumvent those height requirements makes sense.

Corrik
1 week ago#27
KujikawaRising posted...
Okay, that makes sense now. I was asking why Corrik got modkilled because I didn't understand the rules. All I wanted was an answer to a rules question since I want to play. Thanks to you all for clarifying. No point in deleting my post now that all three of you have quoted it. This won't happen again now that I know!

Alright, wanting to circumvent those height requirements makes sense.

Yeah, I wouldn't be trying to gain a possible inch on a ride that was out of his league. He might actually be tall enough. I think he was 41 without shoes. Can't exactly remember though. Kids shoes have a lot less underside than normal shoes though.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
1 week ago#28
Everyone is b****ing and moaning that Xbox announced the Scarlett project and that it will be out in 2020. I personally don't understand. New TV's and phones come out every year. I think if Xbox can release every 2 years the most powerful product on the market while retaining ability to play past games that it makes sense. Even then if your install base is 30 millions and your 30 million are willing to upgrade every 2 years, it is a good strategy.

Last I saw 39.1 million Xboxes sold and 76 million PS4s sold, btw.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: scarletspeed7

scarletspeed7
1 week ago#29
Corrik posted...
Everyone is b****ing and moaning that Xbox announced the Scarlett project and that it will be out in 2020. I personally don't understand. New TV's and phones come out every year. I think if Xbox can release every 2 years the most powerful product on the market while retaining ability to play past games that it makes sense. Even then if your install base is 30 millions and your 30 million are willing to upgrade every 2 years, it is a good strategy.

Last I saw 39.1 million Xboxes sold and 76 million PS4s sold, btw.

Yeah why do people hate me so much?
"Reading would be your friend." ~Dave Meltzer
Xbone isn't selling well because Microsoft announces its obsolescence annually. What's the point of buying a console that has zero exclusives if it's going to be out of date in a year or two?
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed