Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

User Info: Murphiroth

Murphiroth
1 week ago#11
Corrik posted...
Murphiroth posted...
Corrik posted...
One thing regarding Mass Effect 2 that I do not understand is the Omega Relay. Why does it even exist? What is it's purpose? I mean, if you can't go through it without dying then why does this major structure even exist and why did someone even build it? It seems like a truly pointless thing to exist.

Maaaaaybe finish the game.

Oh I get that u eventually go through it. It just makes no sense to actually exist.

I'm saying it makes complete sense once you finish the game.
I main ledges.

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
1 week ago#12
Murphiroth posted...
Corrik posted...
Murphiroth posted...
Corrik posted...
One thing regarding Mass Effect 2 that I do not understand is the Omega Relay. Why does it even exist? What is it's purpose? I mean, if you can't go through it without dying then why does this major structure even exist and why did someone even build it? It seems like a truly pointless thing to exist.

Maaaaaybe finish the game.

Oh I get that u eventually go through it. It just makes no sense to actually exist.

I'm saying it makes complete sense once you finish the game.

Oh boy. Well I am pretty sure EDI is about to f*** s*** up since she took control of my ship
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
1 week ago#13
So, I know it sounds relatively dumb, but I am super excited to see

Halloween

https://youtu.be/g7SGlkvttto

It is probably going to suck, but I like the franchise. Liked Rob Zombies first remake, not his second.

I do not like the fact that they are retconning out Halloween 2 from the original storyline for this version though. Halloween 2 was just as good as Halloween 1.

(Lol season of the witch Halloween 3 lmfao)
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
1 week ago#14
who should the kings take at 2
http://i.imgur.com/iuSjE6B.gif

Corrik
1 week ago#15
ScareChan posted...
who should the kings take at 2

Bagley no contest. Bagley is the best player in the draft and he is not getting the recognition he deserves.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

ScareChan
1 week ago#16
I was hot on Luka because the potential with Bogdan together is huge, but I am a fan of bagley and more and more as we get closer to the draft. Ayton wont be available

I would not be too upset if we dropped and took Bamba but they could say the same for Bagley. And there is talk of trading it for Jaylen Brown (or more recently Kyrie). Kyrie would be amazing but he would need to extend his contract

overall I think Bagley is probably the best use, but it would be hard for me to be upset with the direction they go

Corrik
1 week ago#17
ScareChan posted...
I was hot on Luka because the potential with Bogdan together is huge, but I am a fan of bagley and more and more as we get closer to the draft. Ayton wont be available

I would not be too upset if we dropped and took Bamba but they could say the same for Bagley. And there is talk of trading it for Jaylen Brown (or more recently Kyrie). Kyrie would be amazing but he would need to extend his contract

overall I think Bagley is probably the best use, but it would be hard for me to be upset with the direction they go

I can't see any scenario Kyrie is traded to Sacramento. Like, why would they???

Bagley is one of the few players that wowwed me immensely in college and I was like damn this guy is amazing. And he is a Duke player and I hate Duke. Kyrie was amazing also when he played.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

ScareChan
1 week ago#18
Because Boston wants the 2 pick

Corrik
1 week ago#19
ScareChan posted...
Because Boston wants the 2 pick

First I have heard of that and for what? If they trade Kyrie it is going to be for LeBron.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
1 week ago#20
I looked and have not found a single article linking Boston trying to trade for Sacramento's 2nd pick or even interest in it. You sure you aren't california dreaming on that idea?
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Corrik Talks Topic. Vol 1.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed