TEW Sultan NAW v WWE

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TEW Sultan NAW v WWE

User Info: CybrMonkey

CybrMonkey
1 week ago#21
Hero & Cesaro
Tomohiro Ishii
Rey Fenix and Ricochet
Kenny Omega
DDP
Matt Morgan
Batista
Lurker extraordinaire

User Info: TheSultanOfSlam

TheSultanOfSlam
1 week ago#22
Wow y'all are quick only @ScareChan

Also I missed a match in the predicts but oh well
When I steal the show, YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE SULTAN

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 week ago#23
circle gets the scare
Look at all those chickens
There's a hunger in the land, there's a reckoning still to be reckoned

TheSultanOfSlam
1 week ago#24
Hype for scare

TheSultanOfSlam
1 week ago#25
@ScareChansl you okay dude? Also I'm off work for the time being (I'm a classroom assistant so no work until summer program) so this will be looking to speed up

User Info: ScareChan

ScareChan
1 week ago#26
whoops

Hero & Cesaro
Tomohiro Ishii v
Godderz & Robbie E
vKenny Omega
DDP
Matt Morgan
Batista
http://i.imgur.com/iuSjE6B.gif

TheSultanOfSlam
1 week ago#27
Results tonight or tomorrow during the day

TheSultanOfSlam
6 days ago#28
Didn't get a chance today I will make it priority tomorrow

TheSultanOfSlam
5 days ago#29
When i get home

TheSultanOfSlam
4 days ago#30
On an episode of Miz Tv MIZ holds an interview with special guest Dave Batista. Miz is in the rings talking with Batista, so Dave Tell me something how does it feel to be an inadiquit actor a B list celebrity in a mans game? Seriously Miz this is the reason you asked me to come out here you want to talk about the movie buisness? What movies where you even in Miz striaght to dvd movies? I was in the Gaurdians of the Galaxy. But lets talk about wrestling. Okay Dave how does it feel to be a B list wrestler? Miz you are a funny guy you think you can step up with me? you think that you can really think you are better then me, hell you arent even a man you didnt even except the challenge from RVD.
Dave who the hell do you think you are *Slaps Dave in the face* Batista stands up and says alright little man you want a peice of me? meet me in the ring later if you lose face my boy RVD at NWA BOILING POINT win and ill be a guest star in your next s***ty DVD movie got me little man?
Grade A

Slater & Gabriel defeated Hero & Cesaro when Slater hits Hero with a Smash hit
Grade C+

Tj Wilson sees The interstate title sitting in Garganos locker. Tj Goes to steal the title when confronted by Gargano the two exchange words and TJ Smacks Gargano with the Championship Belt and poses over Gargano with teh Interstate championship
Grade D+

Theodore Long interviews Ted DiBiase Sr. He promotes Tomohiro Ishii and Ted DiBiase Jr and puts down D-Von Dudley and Bubba Ray Dudley My boys are about to prove that the Dudley boys are a thing of the past, Oh sting wouldnt give my Boys a tag match no he said they have to prove themselves against the Dudleys one on one teddy might have come up short against Bubba but He will take out D von and Tomo will make a fool out of Bubba watch as my boys take out the Dudleys and that will be up next!
Grade C-

Tomohiro Ishii defeated Bubba Ray Dudley
Grade C-

Ted DiBiase Jr defeated D-Von Dudley by submission with a Million Dollar Dream after interference from Ted DiBiase Sr.
Grade C-

Becky and Gail Kim see each other back stage and Becky tells Gail you might have been hot s*** back in the olden days but her time is now Gail laughs in Beckys face and says Im the best woman wrestler in the history of womans wrestling beware little girl and walks off Becky needs held back by her friends
Grade C

Cody Sneaks up behind Dolph and beats him down You wanted the Night mare youve got the nightmare. MAY THE ODDS EVER BE IN YOUR FAVOR we will find out the Stipulation to our match next week Good luck youll need it.
Grade B

Godderz & Robbie E defeated Rey Fenix and Ricochet when Robbie E defeated Rey Fenix by pinfall with a Boom Drop. (Ricochet and Fenix have excellent chemestry together and the game Automatically teamed the up Under the awful name Disorderly Conduct)
Grade C-

Theodore Long is backstage and starts an Interview with CM Punk TL: Punk playa do you fear Omega?
Punk: Who?
TL: Omega Playa you know the guy who has been trying to take the NAW Championship from you?
Punk: What?
TL: The Guy Who attacked you...
Punk: When?
TL: Last week...
Punk: Why?
TL: Punk stop playing games!
Punk: You done Teddy? can you stop asking me stupid questions? Can i ask you Some Questions? Should I Eat a salad for dinner tomorrow? Should I shave? Should I shake twice before zipping? See how does it feel to be asked stupid questions and having your time wasted? Should I Fear a guy I beat? To answer your Question the Answer is No Bye Teddy.
Grade C

Kenny Omega defeated Johnny Gargano by pinfall with a Croyt's Wrath
Grade B

Ryback cuts a promo on Dave Batista As much as the Miz annoys me... it would be funny if Miz where to Shut Big Dave up But this Company only has room for 1 big guy and thats me THE BIG GUY RYBACK Dave ill be watching you.
Grade B
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TEW Sultan NAW v WWE

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.