Hearthstone Discussion Topic.

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic.

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 week ago#391
Just gained over 30 armor after being put down to 3 health against a Tempo Mage player who apparently thought getting rid of my double Arcane Artificer board was not a priority.

He had a golden mage portrait so clearly he has some experience with the class.

That's probably the first and only time I'll beat that deck with Control Mage.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: KokoroAkechi

KokoroAkechi
1 week ago#392
Had two insane comebacks one as shaman and the other as Druid in arena

The shaman was against another shaman. On turn 1 I played a frog and got unstable evolution. he had like a huge advantage for almost the entire game. I was pretty much dead. My board is empty and he has some small to medium minions and a big damaged dude.

I have a free corridor creeper in my hand and play it into unstable and get the divine shield charge and kill a big minion that was already damaged. I play unstable and get voidlord. I play corpse raiser and unstable it twice into stormwind champion. I can’t totem because were 9 mana.

He summons a taunt and can’t kill my voidlord without destroying his board. The next turn I drop a second stormwind champion and basically sealed the game.

As for the Druid. The Druid deck I have is not that great. I was facing a mage and used some clears and I was really low. I managed to keep his minion count low but I was certain he had direct damage in his deck.

He has a secret up he got from the special put a spell on top of your deck minion so it could be anything. I have a 5/3 thresh on the field and a 2/4 discover instead of draw card and other small minions. He had just summoned a lot of stuff but could not kill off the discover minion.

My turn I discover the hall of fame girl and she gets me conceal the secret is mirror and I kill it with the thresh and make trades to put him at four power. I summon kobold monk and use the conceal. He hits me for 4 (putting me to 4) and summons bone drake and pings one of my minions

I discover sleepy dragon and play it i kill bone drake with the 5/5. And trade the 3 1/1s into one of his minions.

He plays ysera (from bone drake) and passes. Remember I didn’t hero power because I needed to play sleepy dragon.

I discover that card that summons that summons the highest attack minion from both players decks and play it because the other 2 cards sucked. The card gives me lethal if I live next turn. I’m on mobile and I have no clue what’s in my deck right now except for a UI I really wanted to find. I hero power and Kill his small minion and then go all face because I can’t lill ysera.

He goes and doesn’t have awakens or dream (dream puts me at 1 without a burn spell because of monk). So he plays stuff and passes.

The monsters that pop up for me with a shroombrewer and for him is that 4/10 taunt. This stops my lethal. But I still have my discover and grab wrath which allows me to wrath for 3, his the taunt with the 6 attack, hero power (putting me at 2) and the rest of my minions were enough for exact lethal.
Kokoro's Anime Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIA0gY11FQ_Zh6kLSam5OA
Updated: July 27th, 2016.
Im very excited to play the arena event but im out of town for a couple more days.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

User Info: KokoroAkechi

KokoroAkechi
1 week ago#394
The mage 2 mana 1/3 that gives you cheap spells is great. Had like 3 of them with two questings.
Kokoro's Anime Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaIA0gY11FQ_Zh6kLSam5OA
Updated: July 27th, 2016.

User Info: Camden

Camden
1 week ago#395
The 3/2/4 that lets you discover a card at the start of your turn instead of drawing one is a lot stronger than I was expecting it to be.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Huh? Finger!? What the hell?

User Info: MrSmartGuy

MrSmartGuy
1 week ago#396
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/127676496079880192/456293627493351443/unknown.png

So this is new.
Xbox GT/PSN name/Nintendo ID: TatteredUniform
http://www.scuffletown.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/tRBE1.gif

Camden
1 week ago#397
Lich King got hit with Hex, right? That's one of the many new bugs from the previous patch. If you Hex anything the game treats cards generated from it as now being generated from the frog. This also screws with cards like Kalimos. If you play an elemental and it gets hit with Hex before your next turn, the game no longer remembers that you played an elemental the turn before because it just sees the frog.

I assume Polymorph works the same.
When someone is giving you his opinion, you should receive it with deep gratitude even though it is worthless.
Camden posted...
the game no longer remembers that you played an elemental the turn before because it just sees the frog.

This aspect to the glitch has been hotfixed already.
~C~ FD
http://i.imgur.com/dGDfxaw.png

Camden
1 week ago#399
Really? That's surprisingly fast for Hearthstone.

Camden
6 days ago#400
Golden pack day. Get your 300 dust because of course that's what it's going to be.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Hearthstone Discussion Topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Closed