Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
4 weeks ago#271
I'm at 39/77 medals for SSJ4 Vegeta already without too much work since I've been getting 5 or 6 medals a time without even picking any up. Niiiice.

I love this Vegeta & Bulma card. I don't know if it's optimal strategy, but I pretty much always put him in the spot to absorb the most attacks because of his counter, and it's just making things so easy.
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#272
Sticking dudes that take scratch damage (which I assume def +100% allows since SSJ4 vegeta dokkaned gets 120% def and takes scratch damage) is absolutely optimal strategy. That's what made AGL Super Vegito so sought after, he works the same way (though through damage reduction rather than def boosts)
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
4 weeks ago#273
It's the optimal strategy unless you want to keep him on rotation each turn. I'm not sure if you know how those work yet or not but here's a quick primer just in case.

The first two characters in a turn will always come back in 2 turns and the character in the 3rd slot will come back in 3 turns.

A B C

D E F

G A B

C D E

So by rearranging who the first two characters are in a turn you can guarantee they'll always stick together and always be back in a turn. The turn order stays the same between rounds of a fight and between fights on the same mission but it always starts randomized on a new mission.
skull

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
4 weeks ago#274
So apparently starting with this banner in JP, all future multi summons will have a guaranteed SSR.

Huh.
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
4 weeks ago#275
Well I guess there's not really a reason to summon for F2P anymore until this change is live on global.
skull

User Info: KommunistKoala

KommunistKoala
4 weeks ago#276
lmao assuming this will come to global

global is more likely to get 10th pull is guaranteed sr
does anyone even read this

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
4 weeks ago#277
It should since all the other stuff did aside from Battlefield. It just won’t come until like October or later >_>
swordz9 posted...
GANON1025 posted...
I need to start doing that with TEQ SSJ3 Goku.

Oh man f*** that. If I ever get him I’m using Kais. That grind is awful and I’m already out of Babidi medals anyways >_>

What exactly is the full extent of that grind? I got one off tickets.
Dokkan Battle ID:3175154559

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
4 weeks ago#279
Get R Goku from Epic Showdown, do quest stage specifically that gives medal to dokkan into angel goku, do quest stage that gives medal to dokkan into Super Saiyan Goku, do Surpassing All dokkan event for 4-star ball 3 times to dokkan into Angel Super Saiyan Goku, do Warrior Returned from Otherworld Dokkan event for 35 medals to dokkan into Angel Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Sacrifice that goku to your actual good Angel Super Saiyan 3 Goku and hope for super attack level up.

Repeat ad infinitum
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
4 weeks ago#280
I forgot about the medals you need to get from actual dokkan events, especially those 35 each time would be rough
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.