Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

User Info: swordz9

swordz9
3 weeks ago#231
StealThisSheen posted...
Who was the character?

TEQ SSB Goku was mistakenly shown on the Rose villain banner scouter instead of one of the Shenrons. JP got a FULL stone refund to all players when this same banner accidentally showed TEQ SS3 Broly’s TUR art instead of his non-Dokkan’d art. This is far worse and Global just replies with “oops” with no compensation at all

User Info: StealThisSheen

StealThisSheen
3 weeks ago#232
That's lame
Seplito Nash, Smelling Like the Vault since 1996
Step FOUR! Get Paid!

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
3 weeks ago#233
Didn't get anything from steps 3-4 on the extreme banner but I can hardly complain.
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

swordz9
3 weeks ago#234
This Villains alt I started is on FIRE. I haven’t even completed the 8 steps on Rose and I already have

2 Rose
2 INT Zamasu
3 PHY Cooler
2 Super 17

Every summon has been a gotten an SSR so far. Trying to grind out one last multi so I can get the freebie before the 3+1 ends.

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
3 weeks ago#235
I'm starting to get the feeling that STR Rose Black is a better unit than TEQ Vegito Blue. I think it's the passive, Black's is really good while Vegito's needs a while to really get going.
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

swordz9
3 weeks ago#236
Rose is a really good card. A shame he will basically vanish from Friend/guest lists soon because virtually everybody runs heroes all the time.

User Info: KommunistKoala

KommunistKoala
3 weeks ago#237
yeah Rose probably is a better card (although in current dokkan fights I'm pretty sure it's not that hard to get VB's attack up), but villains suck unless you have the best dokkan exclusives or LRs
does anyone even read this

swordz9
3 weeks ago#238
Man 3x exp is not ranking me up nearly enough on this alt. I don’t think I will hit 50 stones unless I refill my stamina with a couple stones, but that would be a waste

User Info: Emeraldegg

Emeraldegg
3 weeks ago#239
If anything I'll probably at least be running Rose for the WT just for STR Broly and maybe Raditz and Majin Vegeta
I'm a greener egg than the eggs from dr. seuss

User Info: HashtagSEP

HashtagSEP
3 weeks ago#240
Two last questions, I think I'm starting to get it all now:

1. Is there a particular challenge that seems like it'd be good for me to aim for first? I tried the Blue Vegito one but kinda got destroyed. >_>

2. Anybody willing to exchange friend codes or whatever? I'm using Blue Vegito as my lead now and awakened him.
#SEP #Awesome #Excellent #Greatness #SteveNash #VitaminWater #SmellingLikeTheVault #Pigeon #Sexy #ActuallyAVeryIntelligentVelociraptor #Heel #CoolSpot #EndOfSig
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Topic : Countdown To LR Bojack

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.