transience's video game topic 57: Judgement Kazzy sings the song of life.

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. transience's video game topic 57: Judgement Kazzy sings the song of life.

User Info: heroicmario

heroicmario
4 weeks ago#11
How do you mean, as someone who hasn’t played Splatoon 2?

User Info: neonreaper

neonreaper
4 weeks ago#12
I remember suggesting Mario Paintball and glad they made something along those lines. I wish I found Splatoon to be a good game but I do like what Nintendo is doing nevertheless. Kind of a backhanded compliment here I guess
Donny: Are they gonna hurt us, Walter?
Walter: No, Donny. These men are cowards.

User Info: iiicon

iiicon
4 weeks ago#13
Just that a lot of the modes are specifically built around having four people in a place communicating to accomplish a goal. Going from your group of friends playing Monster Hunter on a 3DS to jumping into Salmon Run or a ranked battle on a Switch is a lateral progression.
ICON:
Kiwami means extreme.

iiicon
4 weeks ago#14
Ys 8 hits the Switch on June 26th. Is that the date HM finally plays Ys?!
ICON:
Kiwami means extreme.

heroicmario
4 weeks ago#15
I remember when Splatoon was first shown my first instinct was that it was a Mario Sunshine remaster, with all that paint, then I thought Mario characters would end up crossing over to make it like a Mario Paintball, haha. What I like about Splatoon is that it’s not ‘deathmatch’-centric. At least in the first, the more are roles and contributions that you still make to the team that don’t involve the best K/D. Still need to play Splatoon 2!

iiicon posted...
Just that a lot of the modes are specifically built around having four people in a place communicating to accomplish a goal. Going from your group of friends playing Monster Hunter on a 3DS to jumping into Salmon Run or a ranked battle on a Switch is a lateral progression.

Ah, I see what you’re saying. I’ve heard a lot of good things about Salmon Run.

heroicmario
4 weeks ago#16
iiicon posted...
Ys 8 hits the Switch on June 26th. Is that the date HM finally plays Ys?!

Haha. This is one of those Summer of Switch games I’m most interested in. I have yet to Ys, but this seems like it could be a good intro in 2018. Is it good?

Also, I think this is probably the most packed summer for games it has ever been. There may not be a big blockbuster, but there are so many games coming out in what is historically a dead part of the year.

User Info: The Mana Sword

The Mana Sword
4 weeks ago#17
Spent another hour or two fiddling with my Classic. Managed to get everything to at least boot with the exception of Fire Emblem 3 and 4. Not sure what the deal is there, might just be bad roms.
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Gylgamesh501.png

iiicon
4 weeks ago#18
heroicmario posted...
I have yet to Ys, but this seems like it could be a good intro in 2018. Is it good?

I haven't played the latest but I don't like the newer Ys games with parties and a story as much as I liked the old ones. Ys Origin is on PS4 though and it's my favourite.

heroicmario posted...
Also, I think this is probably the most packed summer for games it has ever been. There may not be a big blockbuster, but there are so many games coming out in what is historically a dead part of the year.

What're you looking forward to?

I don't think it's the dead part of year anymore but I'd have to look at a release schedule of games from years past. On memory, I think The Witcher 3, Splatoon 2, Prey, and Trails the 3rd came out in summer.
ICON:
Kiwami means extreme.

User Info: GANON1025

GANON1025
4 weeks ago#19
uhmmm it's Chancy
https://i.imgur.com/G17qCv1.gif

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
4 weeks ago#20
I just wrapped up the single-player in Splatoon 1 and am ready to dive into 2. Very excited to see what they improved, though my muscle memory is annoyed that they moved the default jump button.

Also was finally planning to finish Tomb Raider reboot (Xbone version), but the game froze after I died during the battle in the flaming throne room after meeting up with Sam and now the game crashes whenever I load my save. So that sucks.
JonThePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. transience's video game topic 57: Judgement Kazzy sings the song of life.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.