I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)
Keto isn't a fad to me. But ok
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#92
BlAcK TuRtLe posted...
lol @ this topic

As stated earlier, this topic is a way for me to stay accountable, since recent attempts to do so on my own haven't been successful (weight diaries, lb a day challenges, etc), basically mental tricks. I don't find this topic stupid at all, and I hope this wasn't a reference to that. If it helps, it helps. I have lost weight before, so it's not as if I don't know about these diets and such. However, I appreciate any advice. Everyone stays fit their own way.

*The topic title and my general disposition/writing style probably aren't the smoothest and nicest ways to go about things either. I probably brought that on myself, cause I'm socially dumb.

Anyway, there's nothing like a super cold day to frustrate me. My apartment building isn't exerciser friendly, and a bulky treadmill would probably be no go. Let's hope I can go for a run tomorrow (40 or 45 above please. Winter sucks). It's easy to drop a pound or two of sweat that way. At least I worked my abs for half an hour... at least it wasn't a total waste. It would also be nice to start fitting into some dress clothes without struggling with some buttons. I originally bought them when 165. Only one pair really still works.
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: SantaRPidgey

SantaRPidgey
1 month ago#93
The ways humans ate basically the entirety of their existance: fad

The way people have been eating in america the past 50 years that treats the human digestive system like a cold fusion reactor is the only way to go
werd

Strife2
1 month ago#94
Bump
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
4 weeks ago#95
Hovering around 259 to 261. Plateaued right now.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Strife2
4 weeks ago#96
Same thing here. I kept looking to break 184-183 yesterday with my run outside, but NOPE! Stubborn fat.
Copernicus - Candlemass

Strife2
4 weeks ago#97
I spent the better part of 2 weeks avoiding pop (drinking tea or diet pop instead). I needed some extra caffeine after a long night so I tried a regular Mountain Dew for a change. Regular pop is disgusting. The sugar/corn syrup is just sticky and disgusting. It really ruins the flavor profile. Why was I hooked on that for so long?
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
4 weeks ago#98
Exactly, it's not even tasty and it's unhealthy.

No reason to ever drink it IMO
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain

User Info: htaeD

htaeD
4 weeks ago#99
I have the same reaction to most types of cookies and chocolate nowadays

Chips though, can still get me if they are anywhere near my hand
3DS FC: 3437-4283-5849 IGN: Alice

Strife2
4 weeks ago#100
Bump
Copernicus - Candlemass
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.