I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 week ago#371
Bump
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass
ChaosTonyV4 posted...
My ketones test was at max today, feeling pretty good.

Urine or blood? The urine tests help to make sure you are in ketosis sort of but don't actually give you an accurate level of ketones in your body.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

Strife2
1 week ago#373
Short jog today
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
1 week ago#374
Corrik posted...
Damage is 246.4. so a like 10lb weight gain. I am sure a good chunk of that is water weight, but time to get back cracking at it.

That 90% water weight my dude. Especially if you had a good day of boozing in there.
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
1 week ago#375
Uglyface2 posted...
Kyojo777 posted...
Uglyface2 posted...
I tried the elliptical machine again, and I made a modest gain of 30 seconds before my legs were in pain.

What kind of pain are we talking?

It's the kind of pain you get when you haven't really worked a muscle group in a very long time. It's enough to tell me to stop, but I'm pretty sure it's not a precursor to an injury or anything. As with everything else, this is just going to take time to get used to.

Dude if you're overweight I hate to tell you but every day is leg day, you legs have been working hard for years.
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-

Strife2
5 days ago#376
Bump
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
5 days ago#377
I haven't made much progress numbers-wise, but I'm not sure if I really need to. I'm still sweating after walking for a short while at 3.3-3.4 MPH. I'll need to invest in a heart monitor and a new (functional) scale if I want to keep better measurements and see when I need to step things up a bit.

It's also time to make a more serious effort at dieting. I've made a lot of substitutions, but I'll need to do some hard cuts. That'll take some planning.

Strife2
3 days ago#378
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2SXWPaCBSY

#3 in my foray into this workout channel. I took it a little easy and focused on a "recovery" video. 5x5s, drop sets, etc, but again, I don't have all the equipment, so I stayed smart and modified where I needed to. As for today's workout, probably too hot to jog outside now, so a kundalini yoga workout (basically tons of trunk twisiting movements) should be good enough.
Copernicus - Candlemass

Strife2
2 days ago#379
Bump
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
1 day ago#380
I tried bumping the treadmill's speed to 3.6 MPH, but I only lasted ten minutes before my calves were feeling painfully tight. I stopped for now, but I may try again later today at a slower setting (I was ok at 3.5, so I'll work there for a while).
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.