I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
3 weeks ago#351
Kyojo777 posted...
Uglyface2 posted...
I tried the elliptical machine again, and I made a modest gain of 30 seconds before my legs were in pain.

What kind of pain are we talking?

It's the kind of pain you get when you haven't really worked a muscle group in a very long time. It's enough to tell me to stop, but I'm pretty sure it's not a precursor to an injury or anything. As with everything else, this is just going to take time to get used to.
I gained weight. I'm super frustrated.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Kyojo777

Kyojo777
3 weeks ago#353
Uglyface2 posted...
It's the kind of pain you get when you haven't really worked a muscle group in a very long time. It's enough to tell me to stop, but I'm pretty sure it's not a precursor to an injury or anything. As with everything else, this is just going to take time to get used to.

So you’re sore? I think you can put in more time in the elliptical as you are now, but soreness is making you afraid. Again have faith in your body.
I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply!

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
3 weeks ago#354
Bump
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
3 weeks ago#355
My week taking off for my birthday is over. We will have to see what the damage is tomorrow. Back to it.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
Oh hey, I guess I should be posting in this topic again. Went to the gym today as well as Monday.
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
3 weeks ago#357
Damage is 246.4. so a like 10lb weight gain. I am sure a good chunk of that is water weight, but time to get back cracking at it.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik
Rode the exercise bike yesterday for 45 minutes. I havent been to the gym since January I think. I was running late and didn't get to check the scale but I am really struggling to get and stay below 170.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
2 weeks ago#359
I fell off for a few days, but today offered an opportunity to get to the gym (car repairs in a shop right across the street). I went at 3.3 MPH for 30 minutes. My calves weren't having any more than that. Baby steps, right?

Also saw a neat poster that recommended getting a heart monitor. It might be worth my while to pick one up. What's good?

User Info: ChaosTonyV4

ChaosTonyV4
2 weeks ago#360
Started Keto 3 days ago.

Yesterday I checked my ketones and I'm already at moderate.

Down 6 pounds and I feel great!
Phantom Dust.
"I'll just wait for time to prove me right again." - Vlado
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.