I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

User Info: Uglyface2

Uglyface2
4 weeks ago#331
I tried using an elliptical machine today. I don't think I managed 90 seconds before my quads were screaming in pain. It was certainly an embarrassing introduction, although it wasn't unexpected (my dad had told me about his experience with it).

After sitting down for a few minutes, I went back to the treadmill. It would have gone ok, except that my shoe kept coming untied. After ten minutes and three pauses, I gave up on tonight's endeavor. Google provided some suggestions on keeping my shoes tied, so maybe it'll work better tomorrow.
Swimming hurt bad. I realy enjoyed being in the pool but once I got out my arms were in so much pain. Had to take Advil to sleep.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
4 weeks ago#333
Somehow found a panel that focused on dancing. I got in a workout when I wasn't planning to.
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

Uglyface2
3 weeks ago#334
The old problem of being bored when I'm exercising has returned. I did some treadmill walking today, even had the TV turned on, but I just didn't want to do it. I'll have to give it another go tomorrow.

Strife2
3 weeks ago#335
Well, 95 degree weather came and told me I was losing weight via sweat no matter what today...ugh. SUMMER SUCKS! TOO HOT!
Copernicus - Candlemass

Strife2
3 weeks ago#336
Heat Wave; still can't workout.
Copernicus - Candlemass

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
3 weeks ago#337
Uglyface2 posted...
The old problem of being bored when I'm exercising has returned. I did some treadmill walking today, even had the TV turned on, but I just didn't want to do it. I'll have to give it another go tomorrow.

I'm not trying to be mean but lots of people don't like exercise. I have come to love cardio but it took time. Most of all its hard work. If being fit was that easy we all would be.

You can't ever be mad at your current situation if you come up with excuse after excuse for failure.

You think people who are in amazing shape love having restricted diets? Love killing it in the gym everyday? No. But they do it. They have the willpower to change their lives for something they want.

You don't seem like you really want it honestly.
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-

Uglyface2
3 weeks ago#338
FlyingForever posted...
Uglyface2 posted...

I'm not trying to be mean but lots of people don't like exercise. I have come to love cardio but it took time. Most of all its hard work. If being fit was that easy we all would be.

You can't ever be mad at your current situation if you come up with excuse after excuse for failure.

You think people who are in amazing shape love having restricted diets? Love killing it in the gym everyday? No. But they do it. They have the willpower to change their lives for something they want.

Don't have a choice. I'm diabetic.

User Info: FlyingForever

FlyingForever
3 weeks ago#339
Uglyface2 posted...
FlyingForever posted...
Uglyface2 posted...

Don't have a choice. I'm diabetic.

So not only do you need to lose the weight for general health, but you have a serious medical condition which you could greatly improve by losing weight.

You have all the motivation in the world yet you refuse to put in effort because it's boring or uncomfortable??
-~get rich or drunk trying ~-

Uglyface2
3 weeks ago#340
FlyingForever posted...
So not only do you need to lose the weight for general health, but you have a serious medical condition which you could greatly improve by losing weight.

You have all the motivation in the world yet you refuse to put in effort because it's boring or uncomfortable??

OK, you know what? I post here for general support, not for somebody to s*** all over my effort because I'm not madly in love with the idea of working out. You don't like what I'm doing, then ignore my posts or block my account.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.