I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

User Info: Kyojo777

Kyojo777
1 month ago#191
Solioxrz362 posted...
Your goal should be overall fitness and not necessarily just calorie counting IMO. If you're really trying to lose weight, it takes more than just watching the calories. Can't express that enough, it's just not that easy.

You've gotta watch your sugar, saturated fats, how much of your food is carbs, and then also make sure you're getting some exercise to move everything along smoothly.

Weight lose is entirely CICO. One scientist lost weight on nothing but junk food (He had vitamin supplements and a protein shake, but still.)

Also hello TC, interesting to see a weightloss topic in the flesh lol. I’ve been trying to lose weight myself since February. There havn’t been crazy improvements to my weight, but they’re there. The muscle gainz have been what’s keeping me going tbh.
I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply!

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
1 month ago#192
Kyojo777 posted...
One scientist lost weight on nothing but junk food (He had vitamin supplements and a protein shake, but still.)

I believe it, but I also believe that if he tried to do that without those supplements then he'd be a very unhealthy person even if he was skinnier at the end of it. I assume if you're trying to lose weight, the end goal is good health, not just necessarily a smaller number on the scale.
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: htaeD

htaeD
1 month ago#193
protein shakes still sound unneeded

considering protein is the least bad thing out there
3DS FC: 3437-4283-5849 IGN: Alice

User Info: Corrik

Corrik
1 month ago#194
htaeD posted...

Protein shakes are not needed unless trying to gain muscle. Too much protein is bad as excess protein is converted to basically carbs. Protein is the healthiest intake between fat and carbs tho.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

Corrik
1 month ago#195
No bathroom since Friday for those of you who cared more about that aspect.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: Solioxrz362

Solioxrz362
1 month ago#196
wtf corrik

strife you should make it a point to out-weight-loss Corrik now because he doesn't poop normally
Got a brand new blues that I can't explain
You should really poop more. Pooping is great.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: Strife2

Strife2
1 month ago#198
I'll try. The fitness room at this hotel is decent.
"Evening caress, Always yearning, I must confess, The stars aren't burning"
Copernicus - Candlemass

Corrik
1 month ago#199
kirbypikachuhat posted...
You should really poop more. Pooping is great.

Good news. The drought is over. Expecting a nice weight drop in accordance tomorrow morning.
LoL ID = imajericho
XBL GT = Corrik

User Info: Kyojo777

Kyojo777
1 month ago#200
Solioxrz362 posted...
Kyojo777 posted...
One scientist lost weight on nothing but junk food (He had vitamin supplements and a protein shake, but still.)

I believe it, but I also believe that if he tried to do that without those supplements then he'd be a very unhealthy person even if he was skinnier at the end of it. I assume if you're trying to lose weight, the end goal is good health, not just necessarily a smaller number on the scale.

Of course. But when it comes solely to weight, CICO is just fine. Some people just want the aesthetics of a thin body.

Corrik posted...
htaeD posted...

Protein shakes are not needed unless trying to gain muscle. Too much protein is bad as excess protein is converted to basically carbs. Protein is the healthiest intake between fat and carbs tho.

Um. First of all, protein is good for not losing lean mass while on a cut, not just gaining more muscle. Secondly, ‘excess’ protein ‘basically’ converting to carbs sounds like pseudo-science, sorry. Excess protein only happens at absurd levels, like 4.5 gram per pound of bodyweight.

Also dude, eat more fiber. I had digestive problems and rarely pooped too, but now I poop almost daily and rarely have stomach pains.
I feel you! I feel you deeply! Your feeling I can feel deeply!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. I'm ****ing Sick of This (Weight Loss Topic)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.