You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Thank you Board 8

User Info: GenesisSaga

GenesisSaga
1 month ago#461
Yes. Planning a wedding is pretty difficult by the way.
"You're stronger than you believe. Don't let your fear own you. Own yourself." - Michelle Hodkin

GenesisSaga
1 month ago#462
We finally visited our first potential venue yesterday. Might actually be our last as well. It's perfect!
"You're stronger than you believe. Don't let your fear own you. Own yourself." - Michelle Hodkin

GenesisSaga
4 weeks ago#463
I'd like to go back next weekend and work on the contacting, but I know with Endgame coming up I'm likely going to be booked solid for 2 weeks straight...

GenesisSaga
3 weeks ago#464
Yup... they're so desperate for the help they've scheduled me outside my availability

User Info: Underleveled

Underleveled
3 weeks ago#465
I guess I missed a lot (I plan to go back and read this whole topic someday). Do you work at a movie theater?
darkx
Score: There goes bracket

GenesisSaga
2 weeks ago#466
Yes I do! A movie theater AND a restaurant

User Info: v_charon

v_charon
2 weeks ago#467
It is sometimes.
:>
Truly smilin'

User Info: Advokaiser

Advokaiser
2 weeks ago#468
What happens when you work at a movie theater and you really want to see a movie? Can you watch it in advance/in other hours?
It's an honor being part of Board 8's community.

User Info: Whiskey_Nick

Whiskey_Nick
2 weeks ago#469
GenesisSaga posted...
Yes. Planning a wedding is pretty difficult by the way.

pfft only if you wanna go over the top
I am Nick. Go Sens, Bills, Blue Jays! Advokaiser is a Guru
UotY 2015, You should listen to The Show w/ Ngamer and Yoblazer

User Info: v_charon

v_charon
1 week ago#470
It's just more time consuming than anything, and time is kinda at a precious minimum now!
:>
Truly smilin'
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Thank you Board 8