1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

User Info: eaedwards6400

eaedwards6400
2 months ago#21
Tag?
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#22
Just two more days of this, and then DISNEY WURL BREK! :D
My thesaurus arrived yesterday, but when I opened it it was blank inside. I have no words to describe how angry I am.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 months ago#23
Off topicish but I kinda want to take another swing at the simulbooking real world gimmick starting with Mania with the hopes that if I don't start in the hole I'll be able to keep up with it

Anyone played more than one of the Real World mods for TEW2016?

I actually kinda liked the one I used as far as stats went (think it was TheWho's) as it had the top level WWE guys around C+ pop in US, with only Cena and Brock being much higher, which I feel is closer to accurate to the state of Wrestling in the US, but it was too hand holdy for keeping things "as they are" so like, if you wanted to change anyone's gimmick or have non-wrestlers wrestle or any of that stuff the contracts and performance stats were actively fighting you.

I'm just wondering if the solution is "use the one I used and liberally data edit BEFORE the game starts since all the in game data editing was bugging me and not working entirely right" or "find a different mod to use as a base"
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#24
far as I know, TheWho87's the only consistent game in town for updated real world mods these days.

that first option might be the best option, I'm afraid.
My thesaurus arrived yesterday, but when I opened it it was blank inside. I have no words to describe how angry I am.

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#25
>actually playing 2016
I have the power of God AND anime on my side
Let justice roll like a mighty stream

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 months ago#26
There are a few others out there. Thing is all of the ones that aren't The Who's that I've looked at (Fleisch and some landxx guy) are basically babby mode as far as I can see and have inflated stats all over the place where WWE's top guys are set as the bar for A stats. Easier to tweak performance stats and contracts than it is to tweak in ring/popularity stats though so it seems like the best base to start with.

I mean I love Miz but he should in no world have B+ Popularity in the US to start the game.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 2 months ago)

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#27
the first time I tried TEW I didn't really like it

I think partially because I was playing a mod that set the Heartthrobs to Upper Midcarder

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#28
excuse me, Miz is the A-Lister with major crossover appeal from his massively successful movies how dare you :p

and, that does make sense tom, if the mod you were using was made up of LIES

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#29
I'm saving the misc rpg block of doom for later as previously stated

also the SF FAs since SF is my job now and I can't burn through them nearly as quickly

should be able to knock out the rest of Semi tonight tho at least

I kinda wanna know who these guys are but then that'd spoil the magic:
Joey Hoofvsz
Miriam Webster
Gibnaf Boneson
Kensington R. Killjoy Esq.
Minerelle Orr
Algernon de la Flor
Bananaramawicz
Sergeant Kodrinschreiner
Corgischreiner
Witch Bwoy

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#30
you never listened to the Syrg run SomethingAwful campaign some years ago?

well, if you ever have the time or inclination... you're in for a bloody treat ^_^
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.