1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#1
We're making a giant mod for TEW 2016 (....maybe 2019?), crossing over tons of both real-world wrestlers and fictional characters. It's been a few years in the making, but after I decided to focus super hard on this, the end line is in sight! (...in early 2019, but believe it or not that's an improvement >_>). We can always use more help for fandoms we don't follow, or pics and bios, or...just talk to us we're lonely.

UK ("classic gaming") and Europe (internet and comics) are done except for some touching up. Australia ("modern gaming") should be similarly done by the end of February. Then Japan (anime), Mexico (books and misc.), US (classic wrestling), and finally Canada (modern wrestling and cartoons). Detailed schedule:

Feb:
19-20: Mortal Kombat
21-28: AUS FA's
Bonus days:
-Fixes from last time
-LPers
-Statting
-Testing
-Quindecim

Mar
1-5: CPU Turn (Tom's goin' to Didney Wurl!)
6-14: Baccano/DRR, JJBA, YYH
15-22: Vocaloid, Fate, VNs
23-31: DBZ, Misc. Anime

Apr: Helper Turns (Tom's in Musical Theater Hell!)
May: Big 3, FMA, RuroKen, Umineko, Fate, G Gundam, Precure, LoGH, Tiger Mask, FAs
Jun-Jul: MEX
Aug-Sep: US
Oct-Nov: CAN
Dec: Helper Turns (Tom's playing fifty gigs probably!)
2019 Q1: Cosmetics/Playtesting
Q2: Finetuning
Q3: FWA DRAFT?!?!?!?!

why do people gotta 500 topics that have nothing to do with them now I have to rush to copy down all the relevant info :\
I have the power of God AND anime on my side
Let justice roll like a mighty stream

User Info: IhatethisCPU

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#2
(DISNEY WURRRRRL- Musical Theatre hell- ahhh, right forgot for a bit there. ^_^'
My thesaurus arrived yesterday, but when I opened it it was blank inside. I have no words to describe how angry I am.
(edited 2 months ago)

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#3
*Bump.*
My thesaurus arrived yesterday, but when I opened it it was blank inside. I have no words to describe how angry I am.

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#4
Mortal Kombat done. Might wanna go deflate the pops a bit, but I'll leave it for now.

21: Digimon+Disgaea FAs
22: Big block of FAs
23: "Unemployed" and leftover FAs
24: Lopen/eaed FAs
25-26: Semi FAs
27-28: CPU FAs

...this is gonna be a load

IhatethisCPU
2 months ago#5
oh by the way, I had thoughts for an additional 1000 FAs to add to the sheet, hope you don't mind too badly tahm

(...put the knife down, I'm kidding, but I did add three Nier Automata folk, might add a few more misc charas if I thnk of any before you reach my pages, will try not to, though. ^_^')
(edited 2 months ago)

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#6
IhatethisCPU posted...
an additional 1000 FAs

https://img00.deviantart.net/1cbf/i/2016/121/b/9/fanart_of_yandere_chan__by_ashiroyuuko-da0v4b5.jpg

Tom Bombadil
2 months ago#7
this is my first day not hitting my established quota (got through Disgaea but only about a third of Digimon) but I know when I've hit a wall and dragging today's batch out to 4 AM isn't really an option. I'll add it to Friday and hope for the best

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#8
why did I think I could input 100ish dudes in one evening

quota won't be met either, but I think for my FAs at least it'll be okay if I just do a bit of catchup every time I get to FA time? I thiiiiink I can get all the relevant ones from you guys in on time, and there shouldn't ever be a batch this big again (although I'm scared to look at CPU's Japan >__>)

Anybody know Bravely Default? I statted them a long time ago and don't feel comfortable detailing them >_>

Any objections to making Birdo female? and making a Birdo/Poison tag team
(edited 1 month ago)

IhatethisCPU
1 month ago#9
Oh, dun worry, my Japan FAs are *nowhere* as bad as my Austrailia ones. ...so far. :D

...Only thing I know about BD is it has an amazing final boss theme and that the timelines get a skosh wonky. o---o'

and no go ahead ^_^'

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#10
The goal for tonight (and the end of the "Tom FAs" block) is to finish up Digimon FAs and as many loose ones as I can.

I'm more proud of myself than I deserve for picking Armadillomon's Alter Ego gimmicks. Reliable for Submarimon, and Knoweldgeable for Digmon.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. 1006-verse: Weebin' up the joint [TEW] [TomMod] [Wrasslin']

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.