Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!
It's been a while since we got a new skill as a SS. Armored Boots is kind of unnecessary with AM running around
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Grimmer

Grimmer
1 week ago#312
The boots are good if you want to run a mixed team. With the tactics skills when they are actually accessible
Yankees mobile account

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
1 week ago#313
i still don't have armored march yet so i appreciate those boots. i've gotten 5 Rodericks while pulling for Lyn <_<
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif
Do you guys think Vector is optimized with Ignis/Vantage/QR or Glimmer/WF/filler? I feel like WF gives him better sustainability in the long-run, but people seem to be preaching the former setup
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
1 week ago#315
Guys i pulled Sex man Hector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +spd -not atk

Wow! Happy Valentines day To Me (but my girlfriend didn't get him so I dont know maybe its a BAD DAY)
http://i.imgur.com/jknf665.png

Xuxon
1 week ago#316
i wouldn't use ignis regardless. bonfire with wrath, glimmer with anything else.

Grimmer
1 week ago#317
I agree with Xuxon. Bonfire is still reasonable without wrath, but a glimmer on the first counter is nice. Ignis is too slow
Yankees mobile account

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
1 week ago#318
So far, through a lot of frantic teambuillding and Skill Inheritance, I've managed to clear every GHB quest with the except of Fliers/Cavalry on Xander and Robin. Still not sure how to deal with those super tight corridors. I've seen some guides but they usually utilize either a flier team chock full of seasonal units, a promoted Caeda with Wing Sword, or in the case of Cavalry, a supermerged/buffed Xander or Camus to act as Distant Counter bait. I'm in no rush since we literally have a year to do these, but...hmm. Really don't want to drop a bunch of resources into a better chance at getting two orbs.
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.
(edited 1 week ago)

Xuxon
1 week ago#319
Robin was the easiest one by far, especially fliers and armor. just stuck WTharja and Myrrh in the middle and they destroyed everything without taking damage. though i'm not sure if that'd work for you. without any seasonals, you'd need Minerva at least for ward fliers, and since i'm guessing you don't want to sac Hector for your Myrrh i'm not sure if LB would be enough. maybe with distant def seal since there's no bows there to require iote's shield.

not sure about cavalry though, once again i don't particularly want another Robin cluttering up my barracks

Grimmer
1 week ago#320
I don't think you need a merged Xander to do Xander's map. Everything fell into place when I realized Xander with TA could act as turn one bait.

Didn't need either of the two for Robin's map. If you have Brave Roy, he can rush in, kill an axe, and retreat to safety with galeforce. Then you can just take them as they come.

I have Xander, Narcian, and Robin armor quests left. Didn't try the latter two yet. I need a couple ward armors and am out of Draug
Yankees mobile account
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed