Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!
Got +HP/-Spd and +HP/-Atk Vector and +Spd/-HP VLyn in one session last night. I decided to do colorless for my last summon hoping for a Roy and got Gordin. Another instance where I wish I had enough for a full summon because I missed out on a blue orb.

I should feed -Atk Vector to Myrrh, yea? Also, does Vector with WF and QR allow him to fire back twice while getting attacked once?
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
1 week ago#302
Started drawing on green because why not, can always use Distant Counter. Immediately got 'pity broke' by Lyn on a draw with no green orbs. She's -Atk but she will give me the maximum point bonus in Tempest Trials, why is all I care about!
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 week ago#303
Yankees posted...
Arena Assault is getting harder to place in with the blessings they've given out. I got over 5000 for the first time, but that's not good enough to rank in the top 5000 anymore.

Arena Assault is too much of a hassle to be worth it for me. I just do a 7 Streak of easy matches once a week with a 3 Streak for the feathers every day I remember. Easy top 70k.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Yankees

Yankees
1 week ago#304
Arena assault is probably not worth the hassle, but I usually still try and put in a perfect run once a week if I can get it within a few attempts. It's better now than it used to be since I basically just pick prebuilt teams now and don't worry too much about swapping out units.

barreldragon88 posted...
I should feed -Atk Vector to Myrrh, yea? Also, does Vector with WF and QR allow him to fire back twice while getting attacked once?

I can't think of a unit that wants DC more than her. I would do it. WF and QR will only let him attack twice if his speed lets him naturally double...so not really. QR, QR, WF only works on original Hector because Armads stacks an extra QR.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/AntiquatedNotion

User Info: NeoElfboy

NeoElfboy
1 week ago#305
I tend to do one quick AA run a week involving seven pre-built teams. I probably leave 400 feathers/week on the table by not super-optimising my first team for points so maybe one day I'll be unlazy and reconfigure all my teams so the highest-scoring four (including a blessing) are up first.
The RPG Duelling League: www.rpgdl.com
An unparalleled source for RPG information and discussion
Whoo! New Tempest Trials, let's go!

(Not a mini so much more grinding. not whoo)

The seals are
Threaten Atk
Fortress Res
and Armored Boots

Really looking forward to that last one.
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
1 week ago#307
I decided to put a few draws into the Valentine's thing since even if I didn't get Hector Lilina and Lyn looked like good Skill Inheritance fodder and I wanted a 40% unit for TT.

Got lucky and got Hector (-HP, +Res) off 14 orbs. Awesome! Bout time I got lucky on one of these seasonal banners.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
Congrats!
http://i.imgur.com/gOGzcN4.gif

KamikazePotato
1 week ago#309
Nice. Getting seasonal armors is a good feeling, their abilities are so nuts.

KamikazePotato
1 week ago#310
Go home Zelgius. You're drunk.

https://i.imgur.com/1AuO7Bi.png
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.