Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

User Info: barreldragon88

barreldragon88
2 weeks ago#31
5* Nino. No excuses
Long live Saint Seiya!!

User Info: Kenri

Kenri
2 weeks ago#32
greengravy294 posted...
Does Celica even heal? I've only played Echoes to like...the second chapter where alm/celica split. Fun game but the maps are just so boring so i got bored

She does. I forget if she gets any special healing spells beyond what most (all?) magic users get though.

But yeah she's the red mage type, she does a little of everything.
Congrats to BKSheikah, who knows more about years than anyone else.

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 weeks ago#33
If I don't care enough to 5* you I don't care enough to +10 4* you. I'd rather just have the 3000 feathers from sending copies home than have a 4* +10.

That being said not sure who I'll max next. Currently I have in addition to my Serra +10

Matthew +4 (priority to +10 but for feather efficiency I'm trying to get him there mostly from 4*s since he's being more than fine as a +4)
Tharja +2 (drew two 5*s + good natured 4*)
Selena +1 (did this to get a bunch of extra SP since I drew the nature I wanted after I learned all the skills on the 4* I had first)
Chrom +1 (drew two 5*s-- would not mind having him at +10 though although I can only +4 him right now)

Selena might be next to +10 over Tharja since I kinda think she gets more out of the +s-- but I think I may +1 a lot of Grand Hero Battle/TT units first. Also I don't have 8 extra Tharjas yet.

I also have a Karel +2 in theory despite him being 5* exclusive but I'm not sure if I wanna burn him any extras for Wo Dao+ yet. Thinking I want to +him as much as possible even though I'm flooded with swords just because I really like him in this game and I have a +ATK -HP nature of him which seems like one of the best.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 2 weeks ago)

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
2 weeks ago#34
I'm surprised your merges are so far behind considering Selena and Matthew's availability
http://i.imgur.com/jknf665.png

User Info: KamikazePotato

KamikazePotato
2 weeks ago#35
I keep drawing Marths. I'm heavily considering starting the (painfully slow) process of turning him into a merged 5*. Dragon meta is real right now and I need a Falchion, stat.
Black Turtle did a pretty good job.

User Info: greengravy294

greengravy294
2 weeks ago#36
Granted Serra is like 200k+ feathers so maybe not
http://i.imgur.com/jknf665.png

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
2 weeks ago#37
I have a lot of nickel and dime 20000 feather sinks because I'm picky with my units and like a lot of 3-4* units. Like I have unmerged 5* versions of Robin F, Cherche, Setsuna, Valter, Adult Tiki. Also sunk 20k into a Hana to give Setsuna Life and Death 3.

I'm also sitting on 60k feathers right now. I'm probably a bit behind on feathers as well since I haven't done any chain challenges and I'm pretty lazy with TT/Voting Gauntlets.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!

User Info: Xuxon

Xuxon
2 weeks ago#38
i got my first pitybreaker Seliph today when, of course, no greens showed up. i could 4*+8 him for literally no investment now. though he takes 200 dew to be worth anything so i probably won't bother.
Grats to BKSheikah, a guru ahead of his time.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkdr0uNc91qlu5jao1_r1_400.gif

KamikazePotato
2 weeks ago#39
I've been hemmoraghing fathers recently. Too many projects. I have a *lot* of Donnels I want to merge but he's only up to 5*+2 because someone else always takes priority due to various reasons. I brought Lyon up to *5 because he's one of my favorite characters, and now I'm thinking about Marth out of arena necessity. It never ends.

KamikazePotato
2 weeks ago#40
Seliph might actually be the worst character in the game. Well, probably not worse than Merric or Odin, but still.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Fire Emblem Heroes Discussion Topic Part 14: Happy 1-Year Anniversary!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.