The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#231
18. Beat a third-person shooter
Gears of War: Judgment
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg

User Info: WalkingWiki

WalkingWiki
1 month ago#232
KCF0107 posted...
18. Beat a third-person shooter
Gears of War: Judgment

How’d you like this? It was kinda bad compared to the other 3 games last time I played it
Currently playing: Call of Duty: World War II, Fortnite: Battle Royale, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Borderlands

User Info: KCF0107

KCF0107
1 month ago#233
It's been like five years since I played any others, but I'll liked it perfectly fine. Not all segments were winners, but I was overall perfectly satisfied.
KCF can't actually be a real person but he is - greengravy
http://i.imgur.com/VfpY7tg.jpg

User Info: HBJDubs

HBJDubs
1 month ago#234
48. Beat a game that starts with the first letter of your username

Her Story. Great story!

7/50
Save in the name of true love
~Project 1000~

User Info: Mega Mana

Mega Mana
1 month ago#235
Geez, it's been two weeks since I beat a game. It's not that I'm not at it, I'm just not... very good at beating games.

Current games over last two weeks:
- Dead Maze (Kongregate)
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Invisible Inc.
- 100% Orange Juice
- Stardew Valley
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2
- Dragon Quest Heroes
- GeneForge
- Danganronpa 2

And probably a few others I'm forgetting at this moment. I hope to complete most of them, but I'm very bad at sticking to one thing, lol.
"In my headcanon, some staffer saw Trump pull out his phone and start typing so they just Terry Tate Office Linebacker'd him out of his shoes." - FFD
38. Beat a game you'd dropped or had a long hold on

Azure Dreams -GBC

This was always such a daunting and huge game to me as a kid, and it's still remarkably huge! I'm surprised how well this GBC port holds up to a modern lens when its PSX version is almost completely dated and unplayable and its poorly made sequel wasn't playable out of the gate. If anyone is looking for a GBC game to play on their phone, you'd be hard pressed to find a better one than this. I'm surprised that with the thousands of indie roguelikes on the market no one has really emulated this game's awesome style and simplicity.
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

User Info: GTN

GTN
1 month ago#237
she's in st catherines this weekend

User Info: Arti

Arti
1 month ago#238
44. Beat a game based on licensed stories/characters

Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness

Based on the anime and sharing most of the same characters, this visual novel explores a number of incidents with a few new characters and runs parallel to the main story in the anime. Even though I haven't watched any of the anime myself, I still enjoyed my time with this VN. A nice surprise from PS+.

10/50
insert something about BKSheikah here
http://backloggery.com/articuno2001/sig.gif

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
1 month ago#239
50-52. Beat three games in a series (Third Game)

Kingdom Hearts 2

Main game completed. Now begins the process of grinding through all the extra stuff to finish off the platinum. I'm definitely going to need a break before starting Birth By Sleep after playing 1, Chain of Memories, and 2 back to back to back.

10/50
The final Undisputed Champion in UCA history.

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
1 month ago#240
14. Beat a JRPG

Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology

Got close to the end, but never actually finished the original. Was definitely worth revisiting.

15/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.