The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

User Info: RyoCaliente

RyoCaliente
4 months ago#171
44. Beat a game based on licensed stories/characters
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
How paralyzingly dull, boring and tedious!

User Info: Cody11533

Cody11533
4 months ago#172
47. Play a game that's technically unbeatable for at least six hours
Overwatch

Year of the Dog!
"Video games are meant to be just one thing. Fun. Fun for everyone." -Satoru Iwata
"11533 >>> 1001 imo" - Jeff Zero

User Info: Girugamesh

Girugamesh
4 months ago#173
47. Play a game that's technically unbeatable for at least six hours
Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Jumping back in after a few months, although I didn’t really get that far in before. Not entirely sure what I’m doing, but at this point in the game I’m just blasting through realm dungeons.
https://backloggery.com/megadriver

User Info: davidponte

davidponte
4 months ago#174
37. Beat a game that's been in your backlog for a long time

Rise of the Tomb Raider

I liked this game more as it went along. The set pieces were fantastic, and I liked all of the mechanics surrounding the bow. There were some issues I had with it, but that's less the fault of the game and more that I'm not really in the mood to play pseudo open-world third person shooters right now. I ended up not doing any of the side stuff here, other than a bunch of the tombs, because I wasn't really interested in them.

I've had this game on my wishlist since it was released on PS4, then bought it sometime last year and finally got around to it. This was one of those "okay I need to play this game to clear my backlog" experiences, which is probably the reason why I was't super into it.

8/50
https://psnprofiles.com/Simmons-94
Congrats BKSheikah, BYIG Guru champion!

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
4 months ago#175
25. Beat a game with horror as a central theme

Bloodborne

Honestly kinda surprised it took me this long to replay it. Mostly used the Blade of Mercy (sorry Eileen, your weapon was too cool not to kill you), with the rifle spear/reiterpallach as back-up. I still have never done much with chalice dungeons or the DLC, so I'll still be playing for awhile. Interested to try out the Burial Blade and some of the DLC skill weapons.

6/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety
48. Beat a game that starts with the first letter of your username

Shadow The Hedgehog

My god this was a bad game. I remember it being fun in my childhood, I guess I was just a dumb kid
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

User Info: CrazyJake816

CrazyJake816
4 months ago#177
I haven't participated in this ever since I shared the spreadsheet but now I'm jumping back in

7. Beat a game in a series you've already played some of

Resident Evil: Revelations.

39. Finish a game in one day

Layers of Fear.
"Might controls everything, and without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself"- Vergil
24. Beat a game with romance as a central theme

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

Some of you might consider this category a stretch, but pretty much the only reason I play this game is to hook people up and make babies. It's certainly not for the strategy!
SantaRPG Turning letters into other letters since 2008

User Info: TheArkOfTurus

TheArkOfTurus
4 months ago#179
21. Beat a strategy game

Vanguard Bandits

Apparently this has been on PSN for a long time, but I never noticed it. Honestly shocked it was notable enough to even get rereleased. I played this back around when it was first released. It isn't an outstanding game or anything, but I was in the mood for an SRPG, and this is a solid one. Was worth a replay.

7/50
Our eyes were removed
For our own safety

User Info: tazzyboyishere

tazzyboyishere
4 months ago#180
30. Beat a game with a female lead
Celeste
http://i.imgur.com/l7xxLh1.jpg
PSN/Steam - RoboQuote ; NNID - TazzyMan
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. The Great 2018 Video Game Challenge

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.