WWF (1983-)1985 Topic 5: When it comes crashin' down and it hurts inside [TEW]

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. WWF (1983-)1985 Topic 5: When it comes crashin' down and it hurts inside [TEW]

User Info: Lopen

Lopen
4 weeks ago#221
Oh were you going to just run it as a bunch of singles matches in a row?

I think a handicap match with timed entrances and/or limited involvement notes would maybe make more sense? Maybe split it into a 1v4 and a singles match afterwards.
No problem!
This is a cute and pop genocide of love!
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#222
I didn't think it went up to 1v4 but that would work I think
Look at all those chickens
There's a hunger in the land, there's a reckoning still to be reckoned

User Info: GTN

GTN
4 weeks ago#223
V unira'g fcbxra va fb ybat gung V unq gur gvzr gb yrnea n arj ynathntr sebz gur chawno whatyrf bs Vaqvn. V jnf nyfb znhyrq ol oratny gvtref.

GTN
4 weeks ago#224
Only Sheamus could do better

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#225
NEWS
-SWCW sign Thunderbolt Patterson
-R. Steiner d. Smothers for the NWA Central TV Title
-PNW get Slick
-Johnny Saint out of work :(

WWF All-Star Wrestling
Wk. 1, 3/85

Pre-show: Bundy/Sika d. Harts (59)

We start in the ring, with Tully Blanchard disposing of Jim Powers. (76) La Parka's WWF cheerleaders are on Baba and Tsuruta's nerves. They express their feelings on the matter with some boots to Parka's head. (23) Tenryu is out for a match. All Japan might be over, but Tenryu is just getting started! (55) He punctuates his promo by beating Butch Reed. (70) Future Perfect are working on Olympic-style wrestling with Brad Rheingans. (57)

Hogan has found Parka backstage. The two warn Baba and Tsuruta they'll get what's coming! (67) NWA Champ Bruno and IC Champ Jake team up against Style and Substance. Martel is still acting a bit unhinged, and the faces are easily able to exploit him to seal their win. (70) Muraco and Blackwell confront Snuka and Jones directly about their traitorous ways. Snuka and Jones were given an offer they couldn't refuse- a nice wad of cash and a chance to be winners! (74)

Faces of Fear don't know who's challenging them next, but they're ready for any of the threats WWF can give them! (58) Death and Taxes take on Steamboat and Michaels. Michaels is able to hold his own, but late in the match they are interrupted by Sheik and Koloff. That's all DiBiase needs to get the win. (83) Flair takes the Funks for a night on the town to celebrate the victory of Team WWF. (88) The WWF Title is on the line tonight! ...But a pissed off Hansen is fairly ruthless in his dismantling of Tony Atlas, dashing his championship dreams. (77) Ventura and Lawler are out to close the show. As promised, they're going to reveal the stipulation for the Wrestlemania NWA Title match! Ventura has a Mind to go with the Body, so the choice is obvious....a gauntlet match! Bruno will have to beat each member of Team Ventura in succession if he wants to retain! They have a good laugh at their plot. (85)

Overall: 81 SUCCESS

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#226
I almost put the HBK match in the main and I guess that would've worked better :(

Tom Bombadil
3 weeks ago#227
that happens sometimes

GTN
3 weeks ago#228
Vote Kora

GTN
3 weeks ago#229
ok i choose brendan, sorry bradley and kellyn

GTN
3 weeks ago#230
does 2 hour premieres count?

I mentioned jenny lanzetti
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. WWF (1983-)1985 Topic 5: When it comes crashin' down and it hurts inside [TEW]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.