TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#291
oh is it? k
Look at all those chickens
There's a hunger in the land, there's a reckoning still to be reckoned

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#292
CoK: We're teasing a Theon face turn down the line but I don't really want it. Does seem pretty likely somebody from that group is going to be the sea that drowns the people, though. We have wasted another Hagar kill but I assume that means the third is gonna be a big one.

Lucha 1-13b: Whatsherface kisses Fenix. Striker uncharacteristically misses a chance to make a Game of Thrones reference as Cage brings out the title for which he paid the IRON PRICE. He does manage to sneak in a Tony Atlas foot fetish joke though. Mundo/Cage is a fun match, albeit with more than a few contrived-looking spots and awkward sells. Cuerno runs in on Mundo for the DQ. Cuerno hits the post with a chair, shattering Mundo's knee I guess! Cueto restarts the match, Cage targets the hurt leg, and Mundo sells it by kicking with it and taking several finishers to go down. (***) With Cueto going on about "respect to the temple" why is he cool with Cage? oh hey it's Alberto!

Persona: I am now a key item. I am okay with this. And hey now I have Fool 8. Must be getting closeish! Finally got around to Fortune 1 as well. Just what I needed: another waifu in the race, and another interesting story hook I don't have time to explore. :P Also I think our last party member just made a cameo! And Makoto is in charge of the school trip because that's a responsible way to handle this situation. Snagged Devil 6 and wasted a decent chunk of money on gachapon. Feelin' kinda bad for Morgana. A suspiciously detailed kid is cheating at video games but I can't seem to get enough info to target him. Hmm. Also I'm getting stat locked on a lot of the links I wanna pursue :\

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#293
Nadesico 4- Charmed by Aqua Space: Three new weirdos appear! Solid fight of the day, and then...Akito and Megumi are a thing? Well ok. Also I feel like we should be more concerned about who shot Gai?

CoK: oh boy it's a riot!

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#294
CoK: This bit with Millisaunde kinda reminds me of Umineko, and now I'm trying to come up with the Mystery side of this Lord of Light stuff. She's interesting but might be getting too weird for me.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#295
CoK: Varyes backstory o_o

Stardom 15.9.4
Maya v. KAORU: *1/2

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#296
MLP:FiM 8.06 - Surf and/or Turf
1 Day.

Equestria Girls Series #23 of 45 - Aww...Baby Turtles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn5WFbGkoG8
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#297
MLP:FiM 8.06 - Surf and/or Turf
http://sharing.rainbowdash.tv/ponys8e6.mp4

With the dailymotion link all messed up, the link above is the alternative for the latest episode.

Equestria Girls Series #24 of 45
6 Days.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.
(edited 1 month ago)

Dark Silvergun
4 weeks ago#298
MLP:FiM 8.07 - Horse Play
6 Days.

Equestria Girls Series #24 of 45
5 Days.

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#299
CoK: oh hey I called Winterfell sorta. Anyway, I am continuing to really enjoy the Arya/Jaken storyline- she has played him very well!

OotS: Well dang Durkon's undead now :( And Belkar and Roy continue developing! And V is at least semi-functional now! Good stuff all around

Tom Bombadil
4 weeks ago#300
CoK: Oh good, we'll probably get more "Jaken Hagar" in the future!
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.