TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

User Info: Tom Bombadil

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#271
thanks to TEW I have rediscovered WMAC MASTERS YEAAAAAA
Look at all those chickens
There's a hunger in the land, there's a reckoning still to be reckoned

User Info: Dark Silvergun

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#272
MLP:FiM 8.04 - Fake It Til You Make It
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2018/04/my-little-pony-season-8-episode-4-fake.html

MLP:FiM 8.05 - Grannies Gone Wild*
6 Days.

*Well, that's quite the episode title.

Equestria Girls Series #22 of 45
5 Days.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#273
MLP:FiM 8.05 - Grannies Gone Wild
5 Days.

4 Days.
Warning, the self-destruct system has been activated, all personnel should evacuate immediately, 5 minutes to detonation.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#274
CoK: I assume Asher/Usher/MC Escher of Greyjoy is different from the wildling hanging out with Bran, but the reader is reading them and pronouncing the names about the same. I am proud of myself for seeing her identity coming.

Lucha 1-13a: Striker compares Son of Havoc to the Cubs. Guess this is a few years old LOL. He gets a few KNEES TO FACE while Striker references a lot of old wrestlers I've barely heard of. Son of Havoc is getting a following with the crowd! I like the dude too. Angelico goes over in a fun match, albeit with an awkward spot or two. (***1/2) Looks like Ivelisse is dumping him :( Mundo/Cage ME tonight! Neat. Famous B is here to job to Pentagon after a character package. Neat squash and then he BREAKS HIS ARM :O (**) He addresses "his master" hmm. Dario talks to his key and apparently knows who the girl's seeking. Drago beats Aerostar in a good match with a botch. (***)

Stardom 15.9.4
GP- Kato v. Chelsea: **1/2
Rosa/Hudson v. Starfire/DASH: ***1/2

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#275
4 Days.

3 Days.

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#276
Nadesico 3- A Goodbye that Came Too Soon: yess engrish UN. Man why can't we just like get along? That's probably the point though. Good ep. Gai is still the best thing about this sh-oh wtf

OotS: Another good scrap with the Linear Guild! And V is getting more character development it looks like!

CoK: Tyrion is pretty good at this.

Ready Player One: I feel like the OMG80S is starting to slow down a bit so maybe we can get somewhere now.

Dark Silvergun
1 month ago#277
3 Days.

2 Days.

User Info: Maniac64

Maniac64
1 month ago#278
So Asha Greyjoy had her name changed in the show for exactly the reason. You brought up.

Sounded to similar to Osha the wildling
http://img.imgcake.com/drakeryn/maniacjpgma.jpg ~Drak
"Hope is allowed to be stupid, unwise, and naive." ~Sir Chris

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#279
at least it ain't just me! :D

I like this reader's accent but it is hard to pin down unfamiliar words >_>

Tom Bombadil
1 month ago#280
LP MGS3: Just some easter eggy things.

CoK: More buildup for whatever cool stuff Bran is eventually gonna be able to do!

MLP 8-3- The Maud Couple: This one was quite cute! Maud eps are always a good time. I enjoyed Pinkie's identity crisis, the appearance of her family, and the party at the end, in particular. I seriously thought they got the guy who plays Sheldon in for Mud Briar, but it seems not.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. TOMPIC 6: Lucha of Heroes: Trails in the Underground

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.