Arria plays/reads Umineko blind, Kira cackles at her SPOILERS ARE OKAY

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Arria plays/reads Umineko blind, Kira cackles at her SPOILERS ARE OKAY

User Info: Eerieka

Eerieka
1 month ago#411
Amakusa says some ‘deep philosophical stuff’ and Ange jokes that it’ll make him popular with the ladies
A: Knowing Kira here, you don’t need to philosophize! Just keep your hot looks!

I told Arria to keep reading this scene on the boat while I typed up that above part. Then when I came back, I told her to sum up what Ange was talking about with Amakusa and Mammon. She summed it up very nicely! Good job, Arria. And the way she put it, this is building up to the choice in Ep 8. Do you die satisfied you found an answer, or will you die knowing that you will always have something that you want?

A: I think there’s a very important question I haven’t asked
K: okay
A: How old is the 18th person?
K: I can’t answer that, but I can say that it’ll be brought up. Well… SOMEONE’S age is brought up. Not necessarily the 18th person’s.
A: Because here it says Ange was invited to join with ‘them.’
K: Maria and Beatrice?
A: So was this a kid hanging out with them? Or Beatrice as we see her?
K: That’s up to you to figure out. It could have been a kid their age, or it could have been Genji in a dress. Or maybe the walrus in a dress.
A: But Nanjo wears that lovely tailored suit we’ve seen him in!
(Arria’s dog makes a grumbling noise): *looks at her dog* Are you Beatrice? Are you the Golden Witch? You’re something… why are you licking yourself?
K: Has to hide the golden butterfly glitter.

Ange summons Sakutaro and the seven sisters after having denied them earlier. She lists their names
Ange: *bunch of devil names… and Sakutaro*
K: one of these is not like the other
A: *laughs*
Account created-9/10/04. Just a normal GameFAQs user/leprechaun
Ramza: rofl. Rofel: You say my name? -Eise

Eerieka
1 month ago#412
Raka_Putra posted...
Well, it'll get explained later on so her thinking about it is not a wasted effort at least.

...that's pretty messed up for an otoge!

In other news, I found a picture of Nanjo while watching YouTube videos:
https://i.imgur.com/JNqtzRC.png

Hey Raka, in response to that picture, Arria wants to send you this one. She calls it "NANJO BEATRICE burying Battler in the beach"

https://i.imgur.com/Ra33eUE.png

Eerieka
1 month ago#413
The stakes glomp Sakutaro again, acting cute
A: This is super damn cute. Now how’s it all going to go wrong?

A: I’m still trying to figure out if Ryukishi has created a masterpiece here, or if he’s just recording his fever dreams.

They talk about Sakutaro having a unique body and that’s why Maria and Beatrice couldn’t bring him back, since they thought he was gone forever. But Ange can see him in her world. I guess this is more foreshadowing to Sakutaro being mass produced?

K: So I know this is sudden, but the first twilight is about to happen! Predicts?
A: Holy s***, I haven’t seen the island in ages. First twilight already?
A: Put down Krauss, because as per usual I don’t like him. Kinzo, because I think at this point he’s a feature. Or at least his corpse showing up in some manner. Maria won’t get it because she’s too important. Kyrie won’t get it because she hasn’t had her chapter of badassery. Let’s put Eva, Hideyoshi... and Rosa, because after today, she kinda deserves it. And I don’t think the walrus has ever been the first to go, since they always use him to identify bodies, so let’s go with him!

First twilight predicts: Krauss, Kinzo, Eva, Hideyoshi, Rosa, Nanjo

I believe that’s 3 correct. Not bad!

User Info: Popcorn_Fairy

Popcorn_Fairy
1 month ago#414
Eerieka posted...
And their name. Chiester. Win-chiester.

Ok, I never made this connection. I got the bullet thing quick, but I never made this connection.

Eerieka
1 month ago#415
That didn't dawn on me until I saw their name as "Chiester" for the first time and wondered why it was that instead of Siesta like the first translation had.

Eerieka
1 month ago#416
A: Also, I think I realized what that scene in Ep 2 represented
K: Which scene?
A: the one where they’re in the chapel and all like “I acknowledge Beatrice.” I think that was them literally begging for their lives.
K: Okay
A: I know that was way out of left field and something we haven’t thought about in a long time!
K: No, it’s great! I’m glad you’re remembering things and trying to solve the mystery!

They list Shannon, Battler, George, Jessica, and Maria as going to the guesthouse.
A: Is it gonna be these motherf***ers? Because that would be hilarious
K: They’d also need another person
A: yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Like, maybe Genji is taking a nap in the guesthouse

Battler: I’d split the money with Shannon!
A: You live your life in a state of happy obliviousness!
K: What’s going on with your head?
A: I mean, usually spouses share their wealth with one another. And apparently you (Battler) have not been paying attention to what she’s been up to! Or WHO she’s been up to!

Shannon: none of the things I want can be bought with money
A: Technically you can buy a husband, but that’s called human trafficking, and it’s frowned upon in most of the civilized world. It’s also a great way to start an anime! (I recently had her watch Mahoutsukai no Yome, which is what she’s referring to here)

Eerieka
1 month ago#417
Jessica: (teasing) I wonder what things Shannon wants~ Do you know, George?
George: No, I’m not Shannon. I couldn’t know!
A: It’s attached to you, dumb f***! It’s probably your favorite toy!
Shannon: I don’t know either~
A: And you are a blushing virgin. Literally
A: You two also couldn’t be more obvious if you tried. You just need Wile E. Coyote holding a sign.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2612915815/11060291_gal_400x400.jpg

George: What about you and Kanon?
A: What did you expect? You put two hormonal teenagers on an island together! It doesn’t matter if one is a coat rack…

They mention that Kinzo is going to make an appearance
A: Is this going to be the announcement where Kinzo shows the Gorgon’s head? Look away, all who love me! Then Genji is the only one who looks away. “What happened?” “Nothing. You inherit EVERYTHING!”
A: Alternatively, Kinzo is about to announce the anthrax leak in the basement. I hope you all made your peace with God!

Eerieka
1 month ago#418
A: So are they going to bring Kinzo’s corpse in on a stretcher? “Dad has an announcement to make!” “He’s the head!” (point to the family walrus).
A: Or are we going to do the sock puppet thing? Maria learned ventriloquism from Genji! Genji is just going to be behind Kinzo’s stretcher-wheelchair-whatever, talking for him. Then Eva or someone will be like “Father, why do you look so… rotting?” “SHUT UP, DAMN KIDS!” “Father, why do you sound like Genji?”

We switch to the Metaverse and Ange talking to Battler. Then Beatrice appears
A: Oh s***, I forgot we were in the Metaverse. Beatrice scared me there!
K: Ange is here, too. Being the same age as Battler, thereabouts. Where else could it be?
A: I had started to think of her as one of the kids!

We enter the dining room. Nanjo is grouped with the adults
A; I like that he’s categorized as an adult here. I have three mental categories: adult, child, servant.
K: But not walrus?
A: Other motherf***ers

I’ve heard that everyone has a different way of addressing Kinzo, so I wanted to catch what they said
Eva calls him Otousama
Rudolf has Oyaji
Kyrie calls him Otousama
Hideyoshi said Otousan
Rosa also says Otousama
Krauss says Oyajidono

Maria said Ojiisama, according to the adults, and now I'm curious how the other cousins refer to him.

K: So a lot of Otousamas, but some others thrown in for good measure
K: Also, just gonna throw it out there, if I had a father who insisted on being called Otousama, I’d be worried. That’s a little f***ed up
A: Isn’t that like saying… Lord Father?
K: Yeah. A little weird!

Eerieka
1 month ago#419
Eva said that she’s scared Kinzo will make Krauss the successor and claim the others aren’t worthy of the One Winged Eagle
A: (imitating Eva): I’ll have to burn my whole wardrobe!

Rudolf said that Maria sees what she wants to see.
A: And this is how Beatrice gets away with it. This is also how Genji is doing it. She’s going to see an old man in a particular outfit and think it’s Kinzo, even if it’s Genji.

I noticed they call their own father who lives in this house, the ‘guest of honor’ lol
K: Did they really do that? What the f***?
A: Uh-huh. The corpse is a guest in his own house!

And at last, Kinzo appears!
A: Okay, whatever the f*** I thought was going to happen, I wasn’t expecting his normal sprite

A: Are they Weekend at Bernie’s-ing this?
K: *laugh* Maybe!

User Info: Raka_Putra

Raka_Putra
1 month ago#420
Ah finally we're back on Rokkenjima for some Goldsmith shenanigans. Thank goodness.
Fuhlt nicht durch dich Sarastro Todesschmerzen,
So bist du meine Tochter nimmermehr-- eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehr.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. Arria plays/reads Umineko blind, Kira cackles at her SPOILERS ARE OKAY

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.