B8 Hunger Games XXIII FIGHT!: The legend will never die...

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 Hunger Games XXIII FIGHT!: The legend will never die...

User Info: Johnbobb

Johnbobb
3 months ago#151
day 2 standings:

https://imgur.com/1ymlTjF
Khal Kirby, warlord of the Super Star Khalasar
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ https://goo.gl/Diw2hs

User Info: Shonen_Bat

Shonen_Bat
3 months ago#152
well dang.
boring placeholder signature
whoa that image
Lord have mercy on my soul, I've had a good run but I can't run anymore. Just put me down
BKSheikah got me good in Guru

Johnbobb
3 months ago#154
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
whoa that image

no idea what happened with that

only important detail missing is B.B.Hood at 4 kills

User Info: azuarc

azuarc
3 months ago#155
Johnbobb posted...
Bane_Of_Despair posted...
whoa that image

no idea what happened with that

only important detail missing is B.B.Hood at 4 kills

And everyone past district 8.
http://imgur.com/ekqlssN

Shonen_Bat
3 months ago#156
the latenight-est of bumps

User Info: Pirateking2000

Pirateking2000
3 months ago#157
bump
XBL GT: Demon Ninja X2
"There comes a time in every man's or woman's life where they have to make **** up to cover their ass." - Hazama

Johnbobb
2 months ago#158
Night 2

Seeing Karin drop in front of him, Hulk's eyes widened, and he reached out to catch her limp in his massive hands. He let out yet another roar, out sorrow rather than fury.

Having lost Voldo with his newfound speed, Ginyumesh crashes into Hulk, who turns and snatches him in a tight fist, while carefully putting down Karin with his free hand.

"L-look, big guy, I'm not the one you want! I... I was there, last night." Hulk squeezes tighter, and Ginyumesh lets out a weak squeal. "It's the red girl you want! The red dress, with the hood! She caused all of it!"

Hulk stared deeply at Ginyu, before sighing. "Fine. Hulk find red girl. Hulk crush red girl. If you wrong, Hulk crush you." He turns to the door and pounds on it again. "You safe for now. Take care of girl." Hulk rushes off, leaving GInyu and the others in his wake. Ginyumesh considers following, but out of the corner of his eye, what should he see but a flash of red cloth around the corner. He rushes off after it.

Once they're gone, the door opens, and B.B. immediately dashes off. Mina glares at her. "That little--" she cuts herself off before looking down at Karin's body. Nina steps out behind her.

"What a shame. Oh well, was only a matter of--" SMACK. Before she can finish her sentence she's struck with the side of Mina's staff. Mina storms off, but as she does, Nina pulls a pistol toward her. "You b****!"

She fires into the distance, but to her shock, her bullet is caught by a giant shadow beast instantly appearing before her. "W-what the hell is that?" she yells, opening fire on the creature who only grows larger and larger as she attacks.

As the beast takes form, she notices a strangely familiar falcon head on the beast. "You..." she turns around, immediately taking aim at Fumikage, who is staring at her with terrifying rage.

Nina takes aim at Fumikage, only for him to be completely overtaken by the shadow, which clings to him like a dark armor. He slowly begins to walk toward her, shrugging off her shots as he approaches.

"Hey, Fumikage, it's alright..." Nakoruru mutters, grabbing his arm. "Just calm--"

"BACK OFF!" Fumiage screams at her, his expression filled with uncontrollable darkness.

Nina recognized the distraction and took her opportunity, taking aim once again, not at Fumikage but at Nakoruru. Out of the corner of his eye, Fumikage notices the movement, and, fighting the destructive impulse of the shadow, throws it over in front of Nakoruru to shield her. Yet in the same instant, Nina re-aims at the now un-protected Fumikage and opens fire.

The gunshots echo through the wrecked hall. The shadow vanishes, Nina slinks into the darkness and Fumikage falls to the ground, barely breathing. "HELP!" Nakoruru cries into the empty hallway.

---

After a full two days of meditation, Jin opens his eyes. "Welcome," he says to a seemingly empty room. "Go on, get down from there."

"Hiiiiiissssssss." The Xenomorph drops silently to the ground in front of Jin, drooling acid from its lips and flipping its tail to and fro. It stares at Jin, considering attacking, but for some reason finds itself unable to fight Jin's gaze.

---

The loudspeaker rings out. "Well, today's been eventful! Due to today's earlier... interruptions, we weren't able to run an official fight. But tonight, we have a special surprise for you! A direct challenge has been issued in Arena E, so come on down for a late-night grand battle between the INCREDIBLE HULK and, uh... the RED... GIRL!"

Shonen_Bat
2 months ago#159
Well, Hulk vs BB Hood is gonna be interesting. 🍿

User Info: GTN

GTN
2 months ago#160
congrats boytabii and girldigi
  1. Boards
  2. GameFAQs Contests
  3. B8 Hunger Games XXIII FIGHT!: The legend will never die...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.