• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: styrrr

styrrr
7 years ago#11
Slowly trudging through Gen 4 now...

I thought I would like Silvi more, but her voice is kinda annoying.. it reminds me of Mamiko Noto in how 'soft' it sounds.

And Duran... he has to be the worst MC thus far. Gods, I cannot wait for Gen 5 so I can hear Leo's voice again..
Playing Tales of Hearts R (iOS), Trails FC

User Info: defunct32

defunct32
7 years ago#12
Planning to get back to Agarest soon (lol, I keep saying this) and congrats on Gen 3, Also much thanks for the link will check it out soon. My son in 2nd Gen is a spear wielder.. Not really a fan of this thing. :/

And Gen 5? Leo's again? You mean he's back?!?
PSN: defunct32 / 3DS FC: N/A

User Info: styrrr

styrrr
7 years ago#13
Leo isn't exactly back per se, but the 5th gen MC looks similar to Leo and has the same voice actor, so I assume he is going to sound either the same or very similar to Leo. Right now I've fizzled out in Gen 4 simply from the grind of having to do 2-3-4 battles in between most events.

I'm almost thinking of rerolling.. I kinda 'messed up' my progeny by having all of them using 1 range weapons. See the third post here for what I mean: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/941765-record-of-agarest-war/69397451
Playing Tales of Hearts R (iOS), Trails FC
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A