• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Falling Skies: The Game
  3. I don't understand the hate for this game.

User Info: JohnnyBADBlood

JohnnyBADBlood
4 years ago#1
I got it for 3 dollars at Gamestop, and I had no idea what to expect. I started it up and much to my suprise it is an Xcom clone! I have only played through about an hour but I really like it so far.

I HATE long condescending tutorials! This games tutorial lasted about 30 seconds and I am off to do as I please, which is amazing. So far it seems very streamlined and lacking the depth of Xcom, It cuts out the global defense, funding, base building, UFO air battles, and focuses on turn based ground battles, and collecting resouces.

Sometimes while playing Xcom I get tired of managing all the extras and I just want to jump in and fight, I am ecstatic I got this game for the price I did, and I plan on getting all the achievements. If anyone has any questions on anything I didn't cover and you want to know just ask.
  1. Boards
  2. Falling Skies: The Game
  3. I don't understand the hate for this game.
  • Topic Archived