• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 4
  3. Radio easter egg?

User Info: MCGIV

MCGIV
4 years ago#1
I just finished the last mission in far cry 4 where you either kill or spare pagan
after i was driving about and on the radio station the women who broadcasts pagans messages said

"to the loyal people of the royal army - the basket is by the door , the torch is no longer lit
i repeat - the basket is by the door, the torch is no longer lit"

any ideas what this means?

User Info: Halofreka

Halofreka
4 years ago#2
It could be some sought of code for the royal army, since the radio announcer says it's a message to all remaining loyal forces

"The basket is at the door, the torch is no longer lit"

"Pack up and fall back to the remaining strong holds, we are no longer in control"

That's what I think, anyway

User Info: Mon_Dieu_Mel

Mon_Dieu_Mel
4 years ago#3
The same announcer always concludes with that bit about "let Pagan's light shine upon you," which definitely gives the new broadcast some context.
Shut up, fatty. -Mon Dieu Mel

User Info: Y2_Mckay

Y2_Mckay
4 years ago#4
That's very cool - since I captured all the towers before dealing with Min, I never got that message. May have to play it through again, and do things in a different order to see what other kind of cool "alternate timeline" stuff there is in this game.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 4
  3. Radio easter egg?
  • Topic Archived