• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Quintet
  3. Paranoid that I've missed a quest.

User Info: legefy

legefy
7 months ago#1
I've been going through the game with the intention of nabbing the true ending which if I'm right requires all quests completed but I'm at the end of chapter 4 (or whichever one the concert is) and I've noticed so many small quests popping up everywhere that I'm getting paranoid that I may have missed one in the previous chapters. My quest log is all completed, none are expired. But I wasn't nearly as meticulous with the previous chapters so I really am getting worried now.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
7 months ago#2
The other requirement for the True Ending is that BOTH Otoha and Aria's affection must be at least 4.
PSN: aces4839
Of course we can talk, zam, dood. - Prinny from Disgaea 2

User Info: Sengroth

Sengroth
6 months ago#3
I don't know if it is still helpful or not. But here is a Quest List for all Chapters and other helpful things.
https://wiki.etherealgames.com/omega-quintet/quest-sub-quest-list/
---
I am the Chaos Overlord.

User Info: legefy

legefy
6 months ago#4
It just feels like such a bad design to hide your true ending this way. Especially when you miss out on the actual climax. It reminds me a little too much of the Agarest game's way of doing things.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

User Info: Reciful_II

Reciful_II
6 months ago#5
Yeah I didn't even realise the quests were expiring until about the 3rd set was out and I certainly didn't think it's screw me so badly to miss a few.

I was planning to just rip through the NG+ to get the true ending but then when I seen how little carries over I just left it.
It doesn't matter what I put in here, it's probably been done already
  1. Boards
  2. Omega Quintet
  3. Paranoid that I've missed a quest.
  • Topic Archived