This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Jellymango

Jellymango
3 months ago#1
I was playing Omega Ruby and wanted to farm some Pokémon in the daycare using the method at the battle island. I put omega ruby in an old 3ds and let it go around the battle resort while I played alpha sapphire on my new 3ds. I switched the games again the next day to catch regigigas and realized I got time locked. My old ds was months behind. How long would it take to unlock?

User Info: Axews

Axews
3 months ago#2
If you switch time (or in this case, systems with different times), everything depending on time will get locked. The lock lasts 24h or 48h (got it myself once but can't remember), so you don't have to worry that much ^^

Actually, it's a good moment to switch the time on your 3DS so it would match on both systems, because you're locked anyway.
Hella strange.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Jellymango

Jellymango
3 months ago#3
Axews posted...
If you switch time (or in this case, systems with different times), everything depending on time will get locked. The lock lasts 24h or 48h (got it myself once but can't remember), so you don't have to worry that much ^^

Actually, it's a good moment to switch the time on your 3DS so it would match on both systems, because you're locked anyway.
Thank you! Big help!

User Info: Axews

Axews
3 months ago#4
Jellymango posted...
Thank you! Big help!

Np! ^^
Hella strange.

User Info: Thard_Verad

Thard_Verad
3 months ago#5
The most critical thing to remember is to SAVE!

Until you save the game on the intended system, the time lock will persist indefinitely. After saving it should only take a day or two before things are back to normal.
"Many in harmony surpass one in perfection." - Guildmaster, Etrian Odyssey II
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A