This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. How do I get other player's secret bases?

User Info: LlednarTwem

LlednarTwem
5 months ago#1
So, I've connected to the internet with PSS and have a bunch of random people under "passerby". According to stuff I've read around here I should now have a mailbox icon in Buzznav that I need to click to get secret bases, but it doesn't seem to be there?

Now, I'm aware that I'm just a bit late in playing this game. Is the problem just that there are no secret bases to receive anymore?
Dying breath, light my blade and sing in shadow! Omega!

User Info: Axews

Axews
5 months ago#2
I'm too a bit late to the party, welcome to the boards! ^^

Yeah, basically every day you pass by people via StreetPass, SpotPass or see a bunch of Passersbys, a mailbox icon appears on the BuzzNav and when you click it, you receive news, mirage spots (postgame), and secret bases of the people you met.

Have you checked PSS today earlier? Or try to disconnect from the internet, then connect again. I noticed there's a limit of "letters" in your mailbox you can receive per day, around 40.

If you still didn't get anything, try tomorrow. And, you have unlocked bases already, right?

Reply if you have any questions ^^
Hella strange.

LlednarTwem
5 months ago#3
I've disconnected and reconnected a few times to no effect, but I might have just not waited long enough. It's only been a few hours. I've had secret bases available for a while now, I just wanted to find a spot I liked before actually going online for them. Currently I'm post-Groudon but pre-Wallace.

Axews
5 months ago#4
There's a possibility you won't receive secret bases if you don't have your own, so maybe that's the case? The other's bases are managed in PC in your base, after all.

So if you made your base just now, you probably won't receive the bases from others today. Even if it's not the case, tomorrow should work ^^
Hella strange.

LlednarTwem
5 months ago#5
Ok, I got the mailbox now, so waiting a day did the trick. Thanks for the help!

Axews
5 months ago#6
Np, have fun! ^^
Hella strange.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. How do I get other player's secret bases?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A