This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. I just caught Deoxys on the first turn!

User Info: GetPhiledIn

GetPhiledIn
5 months ago#1
I came here looking for topics on who to use my master ball on. I just started the Deoxys battle and figured he was the best one to use the master ball on. Most old topics said it on shinies or deoxys. So I figured I'll use my master ball, but for the hell of it I'll throw a quick ball first. I'm amazed he didn't break out. What are the odds?!
3DS FC: 2492-4190-3529

User Info: Arishok

Arishok
3 months ago#2
You are very fortunate! I wasted my master ball the first time I played and used every ball I owned and still couldn't catch Deoxys. Arceus must be looking out for you.
When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back and reveals, a world without light!

User Info: BrooklynNY

BrooklynNY
3 months ago#3
@Arishok

What are you doing here? Lol
*All of creation does not care whether you live or die.*

Arishok
3 months ago#4
I'm all over. I play pokemon so I'm on the boards. Is that so strange @BrooklynNY?
When the shadows are devoured by even darker shadows, the curtain pulls back and reveals, a world without light!

BrooklynNY
3 months ago#5
@Arishok

Not at all

User Info: Altair400

Altair400
3 months ago#6
Arishok posted...
I'm all over. I play pokemon so I'm on the boards. Is that so strange @BrooklynNY?

im gay
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar

Arishok
3 months ago#7
Good for you!

User Info: Altair400

Altair400
3 months ago#8
Arishok posted...
Good for you!

ty!
"I watch Star TREK only and if you were a real sci-fi enthusiast then you would understand why. Have the balls to my FACE." -celebar

Arishok
3 months ago#9
You're welcome!

BrooklynNY
3 months ago#10
Your sexuality has nothing to do with this post so i don't even know why you mentioned that.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. I just caught Deoxys on the first turn!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A