This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Pokerus disappeared?

User Info: Ryuun12

Ryuun12
4 years ago#1
So I've started a new game in X. I have my team of 6 and they were a bit too low leveled, so I traded them over to Omega Ruby to EV train them as well as level them up. I made sure to give them all pokerus. After I was done I moved them all back.

I had just started the game so I didn't want all 6 at the beginning. So I had left my Luxio in the PC. Anyway I am now at a point where I wanted to add Luxio, and I saw the Pokerus and thought "Oh yeah, I wonder if the others Pokerus was cured yet" But.. none of them have it. There is no big purple POKERUS near their level, nor is there a purple smiley face near its pentagon. Luxio still has it. They all have their maxed EVs so its not like there was a mistake and I forgot to save. Anyone know what is going on?
Pokemon X and Y FC: 3539 - 9906 - 0693; IGN: Ryuun
Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, and Quilladin.

User Info: Ansem_the_evil

Ansem_the_evil
4 years ago#2
pokerus does disaper after 12 at night but in oras i noticed that even cured pokes does not have a smiley anymore so they can be infected again even if they lost pokerus once
My 3DS FC: 0216-2224-5730
AC: New Leaf dream code: 7200-4466-8561

User Info: Gilgamesh2010

Gilgamesh2010
4 years ago#3
Quote:pokerus does disaper after 12 at night but in oras i noticed that even cured pokes does not have a smiley anymore so they can be infected again even if they lost pokerus once

@Ansem_the_evil
It doesn't disappear if its in a box.

OP, are you sure they ever had it at all?
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.18

User Info: Ryuun12

Ryuun12
4 years ago#4
1) Thats not true as I have plenty of cured Pokemon that have the smiley.

2) There's ALWAYS that one person. Yes, I am sure I had Pokerus. I am not an idiot. I know what I did, I know how I EV train.

I guess there is a hacked 0 strain that after midnight it goes away instead of being cured. I remembered that the one I used to spread it was a Serperior that I had never used before that I got on wonder trade/GTS. So it probably had the hacked one. Luxio was in the box the whole time so thats why it still had it.
Pokemon X and Y FC: 3539 - 9906 - 0693; IGN: Ryuun
Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, and Quilladin.

User Info: The_Dragonw

The_Dragonw
4 years ago#5
There probably might be a phantom strain.

My Pokémon contracted Pokérus from a Grovyle I sent over that I EV trained for a good team member.

My team has the smiley face icon.

:/
upload:ok
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Pokerus disappeared?
  • Topic Archived