This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Can i defeat rayquaza and Deoxys and catch both after Delta episode?

User Info: Dinolink

Dinolink
6 years ago#1
I'm in front of rayquaza, at sky pillar for the first time with Zinnia and Aster. Can i just defeat rayquaza and defeat deoxys after that and find both of them to catch and soft reseting for than? What is the best way to do this? Can someone help me? Thanks :D

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
6 years ago#2
Yes.
PSN ID: Adamight

User Info: Xeno3064

Xeno3064
6 years ago#3
You have to catch Rayquaza. No ifs and or buts about it. I think you can come back for Deoxys though.
2DS FC: 3110-5563-1691 | ACNL DA: 5100-4694-0051

User Info: Polimario

Polimario
6 years ago#4
You have to catch Rayquaza then and there, no ifs, ands, or buts, unfortunately.

Deoxys however, can be KOed and refought at Sky Pillar after beating the E4 again.
Uh oh! The boss is...delighted!
Amaterasu, origin of all that is good and mother to us all.

User Info: Tygore001

Tygore001
6 years ago#5
You can get a rough idea of Rayquaza's ideas in the Zinnia battle, which is forced right after catching Rayquaza with no break (and it in turn leads to the Deoxys encounter). I've heard you can lose to Zinnia and check Ray's IVs more thoroughly if you want, but just looking at them during the fight should give you a good idea at least if you want to continue. Start by finding out what a set of perfect IVs at the Nature you want will look like, and use that as your base.

Also, Rayquaza has to be in the Zinnia fight. If your party is full, you're forced to send someone to the Box before the game will continue.
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035
Pokemon Y IGN: Justin

User Info: Thanos510

Thanos510
6 years ago#6
- ko deoxys
- beat elite 4 again
- go to sky pillar
- capture deoxys
Your friendly neighborhood Thanos. :)
5172 0893 9713 Heisenberg

Dinolink
6 years ago#7
Tygore001 posted...
You can get a rough idea of Rayquaza's ideas in the Zinnia battle, which is forced right after catching Rayquaza with no break (and it in turn leads to the Deoxys encounter). I've heard you can lose to Zinnia and check Ray's IVs more thoroughly if you want, but just looking at them during the fight should give you a good idea at least if you want to continue. Start by finding out what a set of perfect IVs at the Nature you want will look like, and use that as your base.

Also, Rayquaza has to be in the Zinnia fight. If your party is full, you're forced to send someone to the Box before the game will continue.

If i save the game now in front of him, he'll be with nature iv locked? Or can i save in front of him and sr for him by this point? The best thing to do now is get out from sky pillar, get a ralts with syncronise and the nature i want for rayquaza and back to sky pillar, sabe in front of him and start sr for him? And check the ivs during battle with Zinnia? After the battle kill deoxys and catch him after re battled elite 4? Thaís right ?

User Info: Tygore001

Tygore001
6 years ago#8
Dinolink posted...
Tygore001 posted...

If i save the game now in front of him, he'll be with nature iv locked? Or can i save in front of him and sr for him by this point? The best thing to do now is get out from sky pillar, get a ralts with syncronise and the nature i want for rayquaza and back to sky pillar, sabe in front of him and start sr for him? And check the ivs during battle with Zinnia? After the battle kill deoxys and catch him after re battled elite 4? Thaís right ?

Saving in front is perfectly safe. Nature and IVs aren't set until the battle actually begins. Everything else you've got right.
3DS FC: 4511-0471-8035
Pokemon Y IGN: Justin

Dinolink
6 years ago#9
Tygore001 posted...
Dinolink posted...
Tygore001 posted...

Saving in front is perfectly safe. Nature and IVs aren't set until the battle actually begins. Everything else you've got right.

Thanks, well, now just need to know whats is the best nature for rayquaza and each stats are the most importants to be perfect for him.

Who knows? Someone still here '-'??

User Info: imthestuntman

imthestuntman
6 years ago#10
attack and speed. either jolly or adamant.
These minor spelling errors were brought to you by an ipad having no real feedback to enable me to know when i mistype and my own laziness.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Can i defeat rayquaza and Deoxys and catch both after Delta episode?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A