This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Do the legendaries respawn?

User Info: sword_artist_

sword_artist_
4 years ago#1
I accidently killed Primal Groudon and Mesprit.
"You're not the box of me now! You're not the box of me now! You're not the box of me now! And you're not so biiiig! Smash is unfaiir!"

User Info: MoMonay

MoMonay
4 years ago#2
Yes after beating E4 they all suddenly get sent back by Arceus.
Choose & Challenge one of my overpowered starter themed gyms/bases to an insanely tough triple battle: http://imgur.com/RFJoemv
PM me if you challenged it!

User Info: sword_artist_

sword_artist_
4 years ago#3
MoMonay posted...
Yes after beating E4 they all suddenly get sent back by Arceus.

ok, good
"You're not the box of me now! You're not the box of me now! You're not the box of me now! And you're not so biiiig! Smash is unfaiir!"

User Info: GothoritasRCute

GothoritasRCute
4 years ago#4
According to what I have read in other topics, they do.
And since gen 5 and hg/ss did it, I assumed they would anyway.
However, bear in mind that sometimes the rematch changes their location. Like, Suicune in hg/ss moves to the bottom of the burned tower. I am actually curious where primal groudon/kyogre and deoxys go. Deoxys in particular. I used the master ball on him, cause given the circumstances, I was scared he wouldn't respawn, even though I figured I was probably paranoid. And also, this is the first time you have to catch two legendaries in a row, without saving. And battle a powerful trainer too, even though that has been done before twice. So I am rather curious to know where Deoxys respawns. I am also curious as to what type of events play out if you lose to him and have to go back and rechallenge him. Just for fun basically, I know its not terribly important.
3DS FC: 4553 9990 3663

User Info: Jeod_Cripto

Jeod_Cripto
4 years ago#5
GothoritasRCute posted...
According to what I have read in other topics, they do.
And since gen 5 and hg/ss did it, I assumed they would anyway.
However, bear in mind that sometimes the rematch changes their location. Like, Suicune in hg/ss moves to the bottom of the burned tower. I am actually curious where primal groudon/kyogre and deoxys go. Deoxys in particular. I used the master ball on him, cause given the circumstances, I was scared he wouldn't respawn, even though I figured I was probably paranoid. And also, this is the first time you have to catch two legendaries in a row, without saving. And battle a powerful trainer too, even though that has been done before twice. So I am rather curious to know where Deoxys respawns. I am also curious as to what type of events play out if you lose to him and have to go back and rechallenge him. Just for fun basically, I know its not terribly important.

Deoxys spawns at the top of Sky Pillar.
3DS FC: 4141-2221-6867 | Water Safari with Floatzel, Octillery, Azumarill
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Omega Ruby
  3. Do the legendaries respawn?
  • Topic Archived