disc read error image 41 HELP

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. disc read error image 41 HELP

User Info: lootmeister777

lootmeister777
3 years ago#1
i can't get though a match without getting this error i dont know what to do i just got the game today but thanks to this error and freezing the game is now unplayable SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
3 years ago#2
**** this error ! Its a serious pain in the ass.the way I fixed it was to first delete all emblems as usually a image file error occurs when you are making a emblem and something goes wrong in the process of saving it.
If this does not fix the issue the best thing to do is delete the games saves from your hdd delete everything aw related from your hdd you will lose your single player campaign progress but your multiplayer stats will be saved on the back end servers so after you re install your multiplayer progress will be there.

Hope this helps you and anyone else suffering this error let me know the outcome.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

User Info: AlphaSnoWulf

AlphaSnoWulf
3 years ago#3
Sounds terrible. So emblems are what cause the image file over 4000 or whatever?
Cricketbugs don't wear shoes!
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. disc read error image 41 HELP

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived