• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. MORS Silver Bullet or Doctor?

User Info: Net Shark

Net Shark
4 years ago#1
Which one is better? I have both.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3-syTEbrn5J2FKt_2yAEuHjsQ3DXtzbW_tTdCvAyo4/pubhtml#
Xbox GT: Net Sh4rk
360 and One.

Net Shark
4 years ago#2
I just started messing with snippers. Me owning both Elites enforces the idea even more the game gives you weapons you don't use. I've yet to get an elite Bal or Asm1.
360 and One.

User Info: Xmas_Hat

Xmas_Hat
4 years ago#3
Quick bolt
PSN: naturebased (PS4/Vita)
Currently playing: Disgaea 4

User Info: SuperSonicSean

SuperSonicSean
4 years ago#4
The Silver Bullet for style, The Doctor for performance. Damage does not increase nor decrease 1SK zones.

User Info: seandawg35

seandawg35
4 years ago#5
Net Shark posted...
Which one is better? I have both.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z3-syTEbrn5J2FKt_2yAEuHjsQ3DXtzbW_tTdCvAyo4/pubhtml#

That sickens me, I only use the MORS and into my 2nd prestige and I've only got one variant, the long rifle. What does a guy have to do to get a MORS silver bullet/doctor/quickbolt?

Net Shark
4 years ago#6
I only used Ak , Bal and Asm1 and never got elites on those. The game gives you the opposite what you use it seems.
360 and One.

User Info: DRGNLRD25

DRGNLRD25
4 years ago#7
No it doesn't. I use mostly AR's and SMG, and I have both elite Amel's, the BAL Inferno, the speakeasy, the doctor, money, the RIP and more that I can;t think of. I think the only elite I don't have is a shotgun of any sort. Totally random.
Your entire argument is invalid because you are dumb.

Net Shark
4 years ago#8
Yeah I know it's random but it sure doesn't feel like it.
360 and One.

User Info: DRGNLRD25

DRGNLRD25
4 years ago#9
I wish I could give, or trade someone my doctor. ave no use for it. Just not a fan of using sniper rifles.
Your entire argument is invalid because you are dumb.

Net Shark
4 years ago#10
I would love a Speakeasy or a Rip. I'm not usually a sniper fan but it's growing on me.
360 and One.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  3. MORS Silver Bullet or Doctor?
  • Topic Archived