• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: EMoney120

EMoney120
5 years ago#1
Does anyone else have a Moderate NAT type on Advanced Warfare, but an Open NAT on their xbox?

If your NAT is Open on AW, can you please tell me what ports you have open or your router settings?
L.O.M - Loyalty Ova Money

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
5 years ago#2
Type 2 (open) on PS4 dash, and moderate for me in game. I'd like to know this as well
PS4: Aid_45
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3875036723.png

User Info: xfpredator

xfpredator
5 years ago#3
COD tends to have its own ports that need to be allowed through to fully open up NAT. http://portforward.com/cports.htm That site there should be correct with the right ports you need to allow on your network.

User Info: ado982L

ado982L
5 years ago#4
Port 3074 UDP and TCP have worked for me. "NAT TYPE: OPEN"
PS4: Aid_45
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3875036723.png

EMoney120
5 years ago#5
Both ports opened on both protocols, and I still have a moderate nat type.

User Info: mharris4239

mharris4239
5 years ago#6
ports for advanced warfare are: TCP:53, 80, 3074 UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500 also make sure you have a static ip for your xbox. You can find out how to do it at portforward.com

User Info: CharTang

CharTang
5 years ago#7
I put my xbox one in the DMZ of my router, that worked for me went from strict in game to open, the console itself was always open apparently.

But yeah DMZ might work for ya.
GamerTag: CharTang

User Info: QuBix

QuBix
5 years ago#8
I got moderate and open at times. Weird.
XBLive Tag: QuBics
PSN Tag: QuBix

User Info: IAmDrummist

IAmDrummist
5 years ago#9
When it comes to port forwarding, I am a complete idiot. I have followed portforward's instructions and even double checked but I still have a Moderate NAT in-game and also still Open NAT according to the XB1's network settings so...I'm pretty confused

Perhaps a silly question but, could this be something to do with a massive amount of traffic that I assume will be flooding the game at the moment?

*EDIT*

Since forwarding the ports as PF.com suggested - My ping has been horrendous as well as having the Moderate NAT (But only in COD - Other games are absolutely fine). The strange thing is, after doing a speed test my ping is 9ms with a 60Mb download & 19Mb upload so...There really shouldn't be a problem at all

I can only assume it's something to do with traffic but, if anyone else has any info that'd be great!

EMoney120
5 years ago#10
mharris4239 posted...
ports for advanced warfare are: TCP:53, 80, 3074 UDP: 53, 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500 also make sure you have a static ip for your xbox. You can find out how to do it at portforward.com

I did all of this and it still says Moderate. I'm just gonna play with it Moderate because nothing seems to be working.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers