• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: kgrc

kgrc
2 years ago#1
There I said it , sure the campaign was the usual garbage and not a patch on bo1 but the mp exo gameplay ****s on everything gone before.

The game still feels fresh and as innovative as ever and considering bo3 was a poor mans aw with watered down aspects of aws gameplay I cant see that changing any time soon.

Closest thing we currently have to aws relentless pace and exciting fps action would be tf2 but even that feels casual compared to aw.

I do find it funny the majority of the cod fan base who were crying out for change before aw couldn't handle the knew exo gameplay and hated aw.

Respect to sh games for pushing the boundaries and giving us one of if not the best mp fps of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MacheteAFC

User Info: DarknutDeath

DarknutDeath
2 years ago#2
I completely agree and cannot wait for SHG this fall
3DS FC : 4270-1808-1046 Name: Seth
AC:NL Dream 5500-3360-4431 Town: Nirvana

User Info: Truffelsnuffler

Truffelsnuffler
2 years ago#3
I agree. I have played to master prestige on every cod since the first MW. I keep coming back to AW. The guns are great, the maps are great, the gameplay is great, and the drop system is great. Opening a drop just to get that gun variant that you have been waiting for and feeling so good inside. Definitely my favorite Call Of Duty to date.

User Info: ItsmeJosh2323

ItsmeJosh2323
2 years ago#4
kgrc posted...
sure the campaign was the usual garbage

You sure about that?

The Campaign was the best in years.

Please actually do your research before posting.
Hey, how'd you find me

User Info: DarknutDeath

DarknutDeath
2 years ago#5
Truffelsnuffler posted...
I agree. I have played to master prestige on every cod since the first MW. I keep coming back to AW. The guns are great, the maps are great, the gameplay is great, and the drop system is great. Opening a drop just to get that gun variant that you have been waiting for and feeling so good inside. Definitely my favorite Call Of Duty to date.

I want the new one to incorporate the scrap system so you can work towards something specific you want instead of having to rely completely on RNG. I made it to master prestige too and still never got The Doctor. :/ got 13 speakeasys and 11 Goliaths. I still load up games of TDM and wreck with an SVO irons
3DS FC : 4270-1808-1046 Name: Seth
AC:NL Dream 5500-3360-4431 Town: Nirvana
  • Topic Archived