• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jamestown+
  3. This game intrigues the trophy masochist in me. 10/10 difficulty platinum?

User Info: SlajifrasH045

SlajifrasH045
4 years ago#1
I read that this game relies on coop to alleviate the stress of a bullet hell. Does anyone know if coop detracts from the difficulty rating of the trophies? If it does, I'm significantly less interested.

Is the list even 10/10 difficulty? I like adding nice platinums to the collection occasionally and my last 10/10 was a while ago.
PSN: Darcness - YT: Darcnesstrophies - 110 Platinum Trophies
PSN Level 29 - Recent Platinums: Apotheon, Transistor, Dust, Rogue Legacy, Diablo 3

User Info: PrinceOfHot

PrinceOfHot
4 years ago#2
is the MP online, or local coop only?
---
Video games do not cause violence. Violence may cause video games.

User Info: ArcadeBlue

ArcadeBlue
4 years ago#3
Not a 10/10 hard at all. I'm about 30% through the list just playing casually (replaying levels on harder difficulties, trying challenges), and I'll be a lot higher once I finish all the levels and get better at the game. Co-op will definitely make the game easier. Most can be done easily but there's some like surviving the super gauntlet and the Impossible Combo trophy that look hard to get by solo. Doesn't help that there isn't that many trophies.

I'd say this is above average save for a few trophies which can be made way easier through multiplayer, assuming you and your friends are good at this type of game.

Also, no online multi.

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
4 years ago#4
11/10 difficulty.

I suck so bad at shmups but I keep buying them.
  1. Boards
  2. Jamestown+
  3. This game intrigues the trophy masochist in me. 10/10 difficulty platinum?
  • Topic Archived