• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: orbasm

orbasm
1 year ago#1
On the US PSN, it's on sale for $9.89

I may pick this up, in it's description, it says it's a throwback to late 90's RPGs, which is why I'm getting a strong FFIX vibe from the trailers lol That happens to be my favorite FF game, so I'm down.
Listen to my band MALFAKTOR and my solo project ORBASM, we're on YouTube, Amazon, iTunes and BandCamp!

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
1 year ago#2
yeah i had 4 bucks in my wallet so i couldnt turn it down. ive been interested. still playing ff 12 though and will be for a loooong time
PSN: bongchoof
Pawn: Deckard(Lv. 52 currently. Changes often.) Currently: Warrior

User Info: RocketZXblue

RocketZXblue
1 year ago#3
orbasm posted...
I may pick this up, in it's description, it says it's a throwback to late 90's RPGs, which is why I'm getting a strong FFIX vibe from the trailers lol That happens to be my favorite FF game, so I'm down.

dude same thoughts, watching actual gameplay makes it feel a lot more like that, just really streamlined, i mean you can use a heal item with like, left on pad + A, and any skill by up + button
and a FF10 sphere-grid type stat levelling system
omgseal posted...
yeah i had 4 bucks in my wallet so i couldnt turn it down. ive been interested. still playing ff 12 though and will be for a loooong time

FF12 zodiac is so damn good, x4 speed and dual classes
adding for Swapdoodle, PM me if you add
3DS FC: 4098-2370-5638 Rocket2049

User Info: Ryumoau23

Ryumoau23
1 year ago#4
I picked it up and like it so far. Though coming from Final Fantasy 12, this game feels slow with its movement.
29 and bisexual. ^ ^
psn: Ryumoau

User Info: orbasm

orbasm
1 year ago#5
Ryumoau23 posted...
I picked it up and like it so far. Though coming from Final Fantasy 12, this game feels slow with its movement.

Would you say it's faster than Child Of Light?
Listen to my band MALFAKTOR and my solo project ORBASM, we're on YouTube, Amazon, iTunes and BandCamp!
  • Topic Archived