• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tryv1

tryv1
2 years ago#1
I just saw it on sale in the PS Store. Looks interesting. I generally like old school turn based jrpgs. But if it's too slow I lose interest.

Has anyone made it to endgame yet? Are there superbosses?
Procrastinators unite tomorrow!

User Info: Nasteeman

Nasteeman
2 years ago#2
Well, I haven't gotten too far yet, but I like it so far. It's definitely in the style of 90's turn-based JRPGs. Combat is nice so far, looks like it'll get deeper as the game goes on, graphics are nice and colorful. Can't tell much about the story yet, but I find the writing of the dialog to be decent, I'm hopeful the story will be the same. I think it'll end up being worth the 25 bucks I paid for it.
I hope.
Not the signature I wanted ...

User Info: Sephzinho

Sephzinho
2 years ago#3
Its a great turn bases RPG and a challenging one...Dont expect to breeze boss fights... Its really nostalgic

User Info: Vivox

Vivox
2 years ago#4
I'm not really big on turn based RPG's anymore to be honest (absolutely loved them as a kid), as I've gotten older Ive'd moved to more actiony RPG's. But have to admit, this game is pretty damn fun. Before I knew it I had 25 hours into it, and didn't play anything else until I had the plat. One thing, story is not the focus here. Everything is just kinda glanced over, but for some reason it didn't bother me.
"This is where the fun begins." -Anakin Skywalker
  • Topic Archived